Chapter 21: Its Coming (M)

⚠️Warning Mature Content ⚠️
Do Not read If you are uncomfortable with smut.
⛔️You have been warned ⛔️
•••
"What the fuck Lisa and Jennie you can't do anything right!". The two omega girls were currently on their knees their head Alpha growling at them. "S-sorry Alpha Jungkook came when we were starting to do the plan". Lisa explains here voice wavering a bit.

"So that True Blood will get in the way just as I expected...I'll get him too he won't get in the way of me and my omega". He says before leaving the girls. Jennie and Lisa standing up and running off not wanting to face the Alpha again.
•••
Taehyung and Jungkook were currently cuddled up with one another. The omega straddling the Alphas lap while his hands were on the Taehyungs waist. "How was school baby boy?". Jungkook asked softly enjoying the presence of the other.

"I-it was ok". Taehyung stutters as he heard the nickname. He'll never get use to the sweet little nicknames his mate gave him. They were all so sweet it made Taehyung's heart beat irregular. "Petal why are you acting so shy now hm?.

"N-nothing". The smaller male hugged the raven tighter. Currently very shy and embarrassed. "Ok baby if you say so now what would my little omega want to do today?". There it was again that sweet little nickname. He instinctively whimpered when his Alpha called him his omega.

Jungkook was confused Taehyung was usually submissive but not this much. Something had to be up and that worried the raven haired male. "Why are you so submissive today petal? Did something happen?". Jungkook asked while Taehyung squirmed around.

"A-Alpha I feel weird". Taehyung find ally admits he felt tingly...down there. The Alpha was confused at first before he noticed the omega squeezing his legs together trying to create friction. "Oh petal you want Alpha to help you hm?". Jungkook teases bringing his hands up Taehyungs shirt.

"Y-yes please". The omega gasp when he was lifted up and put on the couch Jungkook standing up and kneeling between Taehyungs legs. "I'll help petal...but mind telling me why you became like this?". Taehyung blushed hard as he hides his face from the older male.

"Your v-voice and t-the nicknames". Jungkook smirked the littlest thing could turn someone on? How interesting. " You make me go crazy pup". Then there it was his eyes turning to a glowing red colour. Taehyung whimpered submissively.

"Ah". Taehyung moaned a little when Jungkook pulled his shorts and underwear down. Leaving his bottom naked. "Aren't you excited little omega". The Alpha says as he spread the others legs open putting it on his shoulders. Jungkooks face right in front of the omegas hole.

He smirked before darting his tongue out and starts to eat the other out. "Hah Alpha mgh w-wait someone might see us ah". Taehyung worries as his thighs begin to shake form sensitivity.

"No worries Angel it's just us". Jungkook says pulling away for a second before diving back in. "Mgh Ah". The Alpha groaned at the others whimpers. He wanted to wreck the other so badly. But knowing his omega he won't be able to come to school if his Alpha goes crazy on him.

So he'll just go slow for the male, Taehyung arches his back. Feeling his buds being touched. "N-no don't t-touch sensitive ah". The omega shook as his near was coming. Jungkook unwavering as he kept going. Until the omegas thighs closed and locked his head in between his legs. Shaking and his head falling back.

"AH!". Taehyung came his body spasming as he felt Jungkook keep licking him. "Hmg too much Alpha it's too m-much". He begged the other to stop thankfully Jungkook did.

Jungkook smiled sweetly before pecking his head. "Are you ok now pup?". He asked softly Taehyung nodding his head while his eyes kept closing. The smaller male was so tired Jungkook knowing this so he just made the omega sleep while he cleaned him.

To Be Continued...