Chapter 26: Healing

•••
The alpha was punished for his actions...it was brutal but his fangs were taken out. To some people that might have been something that didn't matter if he got it taken away. But to a wolf especially a head Alpha your fangs taken away means you are no longer a wolf and no longer accepted by your own kind.

As for Jisoo she had taken over as the packs leader and her pack has done so good with her around. They are all flourishing.

As for the mates Taehyung and Jungkook they are getting to healing. Taehyung had nightmares the first couple nights he was back. But the alpha was always there to assure he was safe.

"Alpha...". Taehyung was in Jungkooks lap it was early in the morning when the omega woke up suddenly which got Jungkook worried so he was up now too.

"Yes petal?". The alpha spoke softly he had always spoken to the omega with care but he has been extra careful with his words scared his might trigger the smaller male.

"I love you". Taehyung says snuggling his face into the others neck. Jungkook blushed madly he didn't expect that at all. "I love you more baby".

"That's impossible I love you more". Taehyung nipped at Jungkooks neck which made the Alpha groan a bit. How he loved the small omega after what happened he swore he'd protect Taehyung even if he gets hurt doing so.

"I'm tired hyung". Taehyung snuggled deeper into the other and closed his eyes. "Ok baby sleep some more I'll be right here". Jungkook kissed his forehead gently and laid back down still holding Taehyung.

Both feel asleep silently even though it was early morning they still needed to get more sleep. So what better way then to do that in each other's arms.
•••
"Jungkook you need to take school seriously what's this I hear about skipping". It has always been the same thing for the Alpha. He woke up again this morning leaving the room quietly since the omega was still asleep.

Jungkook was in such a good mood only to have that ruined when his parents stepped inside the house. "Well if you want to know I was trying to save my mate from danger...but you wouldn't care about that right?".

The Alpha scoffed when his father gripped his collar. "Don't you dare speak to us that way Jungkook and mate that male beta?!".

Jungkook glared at them before pushing his father off him. Just then smelled Taehyungs scent. And there he was at the edge of the stairs a blanket on his small frame.

The Alphas gaze softened and went to Taehyung. "How are you petal?". Jungkook ruffled his messy bed hair the omega whined a bit before hiding. Jungkooks father furiously coming towards them.

"You! get away from my son you weak beta". Taehyungs eyes widened as tears filled with them. Jungkook holding his hand trying to calm him down. "Dad stay away from this just stay away from me...that's what your good at anyways mom too he's my mate and you won't make me leave him".

The omega was crying hard he was so scared and sad. Jungkook carried him on his waist. And they both walked out while his parents were left speechless.

"I'm so so sorry pup that wasn't my plans for your first meet together with with my parents". Taehyung shook his head gently. He wiped his tears and kisses the Alphas cheeks.

"It's ok Alpha but where to now?". The omega was still sad but he wasn't feeling scared anymore. "Let's go to your mom?". Jungkook said it like a question he didn't know if he was intruding in their house. But Taehyung had to go home.

Taehyungs mother had actually came to know of the situation the day before. She showed up at the Jeons household when Taehyung called her after so long.

Jungkook thought she would be furious for not being able to protect her son. But she was glad that no one got hurt too bad. She checked on Taehyung and even went to see the Alpha herself.

People talked about how she might have been the one to rip the Alphas fangs out. Jungkook shivered he really needs to be careful of Taehyungs mother she was very scary and sweet. It was off and contradicting.

To Be Continued...