33: Proposal

•••
"Is everything ready damn it...times almost up guys Jungkook wanted everything to be perfect". Jin says almost screaming at the other guys. ". Maybe help us then we will finish early?". Yoongi rolled his eyes. He wasn't cut out for this at all.

He just wanted to lay down and stop all of this. Don't get him wrong he loved that Jungkook was finally proposing to Taehyung. He just preferred not to do anything most of the time.

"I am helping!". Jin shouted before sassily flipping his imaginary hair. Once that was done everything looked perfect. The decorations were all shades of purple...Taehyungs favorite color how cliche for the True Blood to do. But it was what he wanted the ballons were purple and even the sign. The petals on the ground as well.

Everything was set all they needed to do was inform the other guys and hide until Taehyung and Jimin arrive. "All is good now let's go hide, first I gotta hide this camera". Jungkook wanted to capture the moment so he set out another task for Jin to hide and set up the camera.
•••
"Jimin Hyung just how much will you be eating?". Taehyung says as he looks at the other consume his third plate of food. Jimin was really hungry and he also needed to distract Taehyung more. Until he got that text from Jin and Jungkook that everything was set.

"Ok, fine let's go now". Jimin says pouting leaving his food at the table. While the omega giggled at his funny friend. Taehyung was really happy to get home since Jungkook might be home right now.

All he wanted to do was cuddle. Oh, how Taehyung was gonna get more than a sweet cuddle today. He was in for a big surprise.
•••
"I'm so scared hyung". Jungkook was in the car all ready. But he was literally sweating because of all the fear within him. He was quite scared he really loved Taehyung. And he was scared that the omega would reject him.

He really didn't want that to happen. "Calm down Jungkook you got this". Namjoon says patting the others back which did encourage the Alpha to get out of the car and get ready in the house. While the guys hid in their own cars.

Just in time Taehyung and Jimin arrived. "I'm so excited hyung Jungkookies car is here!". The omega was smiling really wide. His Alpha was here to cuddle with him. He already ate but it was his favourite food that hopefully Jungkook brought home. So he'll gladly make space for it in his stomach.

"Tae I'm gonna call Yooni in the car for a bit and get the shopping bags". Taehyung nodded not really questioning anything before making his way to the house. Jimin had to find a way so that he wasn't there for the two mates special moment.

The omega was cutely smiling as he unlocked the door. "Alpha I'm here!". Taehyung says eagerly taking his shoes off. Oblivious to Jungkook standing just a few steps away from him. Taehyungs eyes widened once he noticed.

"Hello petal did you have fun today?". The raven says a bouquet of flowers in his hand. Taehyung blushes when he sees how handsome the other was. But was shocked at the decorations. "W-what's this Kookie?".

Jungkook came closer to the small omega and gave him the flowers. "You'll see in a couple seconds baby come with me". Large hands gripped smaller ones. As they made their way to the middle of the living room. Where a bed of flowers sat and where the camera would get a perfect shot of everything.

"Kookie I'm so curious now what is it?". Taehyung was bouncing so excitedly that it made the Alpha chuckle a bit. But he composed himself and started to speak.

"Taehyung...ever since I laid my eyes on you I couldn't get enough of you you're just so beautiful and cute and kind words can't describe you...they are not enough to describe just how perfect you are I'm so so happy that you were my mate I couldn't ask for a better one then you my lovely petal...I want to spend the rest of my life with you Kim Taehyung or should I say Jeon Taehyung...will you marry me?".

Jungkook got on one knee and took out a white box opening it to reveal a beautiful diamond ring. The omega was crying so much right now. His feelings were too overwhelming. He was so so happy. His Alpha did all of this for him.

There was quite a long silence with occasional sniffs from Taehyungs crying. It got Jungkook quite scared but he let out the biggest smile. When the omega said. "Y-yes Jungkook YES!".

The Alpha put the ring on the others finger before standing up and kissing the other deeply in the lips. Taehyung kissing back lovingly. Jungkook spun them around as they did it. This was one of the mates most happiest days.

"I love you so much my omega". Jungkooks eyes shine red as his forehead leaned on Taehyungs. The omega was still wearing his brown contacts but his eyes were glowing blue underneath them. "I love you too my handsome Alpha". Taehyung blushes a bit by what he said.

Jungkook chuckled at his cuteness before feeling Taehyung hit his chest lightly. "Fuck yes!". Yoongi screamed which shocked everyone. Though he showed no interest in the decorating he was actually dying with excitement inside.

"I'm so happy for both of you guys". Jin says while the others smiled at the couple. "Thank you for all your help guys couldn't have done it without you". Jungkook says pulling Taehyung closer by his waist. The omega cuddling into him more.

"I'm so jealous I want to get married too". Hoseok says as he looked at the three couples around him. He always has to be the single one. But no he actually has a special someone he has. Just couldn't show up today which is really bad on his part. As he looked at the couples cuddling each other.

Everything went perfect today. Taehyung and Jungkook will officially be together now and not just in being mates but lovers. Kim Taehyung is now Jeon Taehyung.

To Be Continued...