Chapter 19: After Care

•••
It was currently morning the mates were still in bed. Taehyung on top of Jungkook snoring away while the other stared at the small omega with admiration. He was so proud of Taehyung he had handled his rut so well.

Though Jungkook felt so mad at himself. He hated the fact that he didn't even have an ounce of control over himself. Jungkook didn't go soft on the omega at all. He saw that by all the marks on the others body. The male bit his lip thinking hard about what he had just done.

Not realizing he was releasing pheromones which made Taehyung wake up and look at the other worried. "Kookie calm down". Taehyung brought his fingers to the others cheeks touching it softly. Jungkook closing his eyes at the gesture his mind at ease.

"Sorry baby are you ok?". The Alpha looked at Taehyung who he had just now noticed barely moved. The omega didn't want to admit it but he was so sore and tired. He didn't feel so well but he figured it was just his body adjusting to everything.

"I'm fine I'm sore though and I want to sleep more". Taehyung didn't want his Alpha to worry. He just wanted more rest. Jungkook closed his eyes in anger his fear came true. He really did hurt his omega this badly.

"I'm so sorry I'm such a bad Alpha I didn't have control over myself". The smallers eyes softened before he caressed the others cheeks. Leaning forward and softly kissing the others jawline.

"Kookie it's ok I wanted to help you and I'm going to be fine Alpha don't worry about me". Taehyung says as he slowly got lifted from his position on the others stomach into the bed. Jungkook put a blanket on him before kissing his forehead.

"Sleep and when you'll wake up I'll have breakfast ready and some medicine I'm going to need to go to the pharmacy first the butlers and maids should be here so don't be afraid ok?". Jungkook explained patting the others head gently his smile widening when he saw the gesture made Taehyung sleepy.

Once he had fallen asleep Jungkook stepped out of the mansion and into his car. Driving to the nearest pharmacy. Now he could have just made his butler fetch medicine and his maids cook some food for Taehyung.

But Jungkook thought that he had his own hands and feet to do things so he'll do it himself. He also didn't like the thought of having someone else care of his omega. That was his job as an Alpha.

Once he got to the pharmacy he quickly grabbed the medicine and and drove back. He stopped at a red light before going again once the light turned green. Though suddenly a car went in front of him.

Jungkook got angry but didn't have the chance to tell the other driver off because it drove away. He growled before he drove again the cars honking behind him to move.

The Alpha sighed in relief when he made it to his house. He made his butler park his car. So that he can get started on cooking something decent. Jungkook was still a beginner when it came to cooking luckily he could cook a few dishes now without burning them.

Jungkook decides he would cook some rice soup and garlic bread for the other. He had noticed Taehyungs eating habits. The omega didn't eat much which explains his small frame but Jungkook thought that was so adorable. Though what made the male chuckle at the smaller was that he hated spicy and bitter foods.

So he'll make sure not to put anything spicy or bitter in the soup. He started to cook with the garlic bread in the oven.

About an hour later he had everything ready. Putting everything in the tray including water and juice and medicine. He quickly made his way upstairs where he saw Taehyung trying to sit up but failing. Pain shooting down his back and whole body.

The Alphas eyes widened before he set the tray down and made his way to Taehyung helping him up putting a pillow on his back for support. "Hi Kookie". He smiled before he motioned Jungkook to come closer so he could kiss him.

The male smiled at the gesture before he got the tray sitting beside Taehyung. He grabbed a spoon full of soup blowing on it before he fed it to the omega. Who hummed in delight at the delicious tasting soup. Next was the garlic bread which Taehyung fed himself he loved it.

Taehyung was so happy he couldn't ask for a better mate. Jungkook was a soft hearted Alpha not like the ones he had heard of who took advantage of their mates. His Alpha had accepted him fully and made him feel loved. Look now he was getting after care from him the omega was so so happy.

Jungkook was feeling the same he couldn't believe he had met his wonderful omega. He thought he didn't deserve the other. But he was happy he got Taehyung as his mate. The small male made his heart beat and fill his life with love. Something that the Alpha was lacking growing up.

For the rest of the day Jungkook spent his time on the bed with Taehyung. The other wanted to come out of bed but his body just couldn't for now though he was happy Jungkook was with him to keep him company.

To Be Continued...