Chapter Thirty- Nine

***Emily's POV***

"You did what?"

"Emily I am sorry please forgive me."

"I am going to kill you. You killed my child!"

I was weak and nearly succumbing to the ground. "I can't believe you did this to me."

"I-I-I-I w-was je-je-jealous a-an-and wanted what you had."

"Wanted what I had? You had everything. How could you be so selfish bitch?. You wanted everything to revolve around you and it did so what more did you want?"

I shouted with pure anger and hatred towards the person that was brought into this world as my elder sister. It took Aaliyah and Edna to hold me from strangling her. She looked helpless, lean, and weak barely trying to stay alive. The numerous tubes that were connected to her were a sight to behold and if you didn't know her, you will feel pity for her. She had all of a sudden turned into an old woman and trust me, a hundred-year-old woman would still look better than her. Karma has caught up with her evil deeds and as much as I will never wish for such a situation for anyone, I will say she deserves it.

***Flashback.***

"Okay, I will tell her. We will be waiting for you."

Edna ended the call with a rather sad face.

"What is it Eddy?" I asked because she was getting me nervous and worried.

"It's Aaliyah. She said she is in town and will be here in an hour. She said she has somewhere to take us so we should get ready."

"Hmm, a surprise? that's strange. She should have told us a long time."

"I don't know whether it's a surprise but she just said we should get ready." She said making me feel like there was something she was not telling me.

***End of Flashback***

An hour later I find myself standing here before a fleshless being I find hard to believe is Andrea who is suffering from AIDS she contacted from her numerous affairs.

"Please forgive me. I was jealous of you and the relationship you had with Martin. I made him fall for me ad got rid of everything that bonded you two including your baby."

Martin, who was sitting by her bed with weary eyes looked on in shock, not believing that he married the devil's incarnate

"I-I-I-I-- do you remember the day before you found out about us? You had poured a juice when your phone started ringing so you left it to answer the call. I placed two pills of misoprostol pills in it.

"I will kill you Andrea! You made me think I was the one who killed my child and left me with nightmares I am still struggling to get rid of. You destroyed my life. You had everything including our parents but you wanted to take the little I had. And you did"

"How can you be so wicked to a baby Andrea, I never liked you and told your sister that, but she defended you. Yet you killed her joy? Bitch! you are despicable" Edna spit out and the look on her face was of pity, that a beautiful young lady is in this dilemma because of greed and selfishness.

"I cannot die without your forgiveness Emily. I am truly sorry for all the pain I have cost you and i........"

"You can die, I care less. There is no way I can ever forgive you. And to you Martin, I have nothing to say to you but I am no longer hurt by what you did. She was your soul mate and you stayed with her even through all her infidelities. In fact, I want to thank you because you made me stronger. I just wished the choice you made helped you too." I said then turned to leave.