Chapter Twenty

"What if I tell you that I love you, will you stay?

"Do you?"

I drew closer to her. With our gazes locked, I connected my lips to hers in a gentle yet passionate kiss

***Emily's POV.***

"Yeah there. Yes harder! harder! Shawn I am cumming."

"Cum for daddy baby. Let go of yourself for me." his words pushed me over the hedge climaxing together with him.

"That was great baby."

"Hmmm!" I groan coming down from my climax

"What is it? Didn't you like it?" He questioned with worry written on his face

"I am sorry that wasn't supposed to happen."

"What?" the question came out as if he didn't understand what I said.

"We shouldn't have done this. I know you only wanted sex and nothing more and I foolishly gave that to you. This shouldn't have happened."

I don't want only sex, I want you. And I am not going to leave you especially after what we just did. You want to leave this town right? I am coming with you."

"Seriously, you are not going to leave me?"

"Hell no! I want to try my best to make this work. I have never wanted any woman the way I want you. I will take you to the airport tomorrow for your flight. I have a few stuff I need to take care of here after which I will join you in New York."

"But you don't know anything about me. I am sure you wouldn't want to stay if you learn the truth."

"What truth?. There is nothing that can make me leave you. Get that into your thick skull. All I want is you. It doesn't matter if you have committed the worst sins, I wouldn't change my mind about you."

I smiled at his words. Finally I have found someone who loves me for who I am and wouldn't judge me.

"You think he wouldn't judge you?" then tell him the truth. He will flee from you as fast as he came. Have you forgotten what Martin did to you?. My inner man asked making me nervous.

"What is it baby. Why do you have that frown on your face?"

I nodded my head in the negative.

"I am just tired. Want to catch some sleep before my flight tomorrow."

"Sure, come here." He gestured, placing my head on his chest stroking my hair. I found myself drifting to sleep. In no time, I found myself in dream land, where I had a beautiful family consisting of Shawn, my baby and I.

Third Person POV.

He studied her as she slept, not believing his luck. Not only will he be able to officiate his friend's wedding but he gets to keep the girl that he wanted. He was so grateful that Emily wouldn't find out the truth about him being a priest. That way he can keep his job and also have her.

He absentmindedly stroked her silky red hair, imagining how life will be with this goddess. Will he get wonderful sex like he had a while ago?. If yes, then he is all in. He thought, a smile forming on his face. He closed his weary eyes, drifting to his own dream land of sex and pleasure.

************************************

The alarm Emily had set earlier started going off yet she remained asleep. Shawn who was already awake dismissed it deciding that she needed more rest. Her flight was in six hours so she has enough time to join him for breakfast. He made a call to his cook to prepare breakfast for them before going back to stare at her. That was all he found himself doing. He even refused to pick Father Matheo's call because he didn't want to get distracted.