Chapter Twenty-Two

***Third Person POV.***

The music started playing being the clue they needed to start walking down the aisle. She couldn't keep her excitement knowing that at the end of this aisle is her soul mate, her forever.

"Relax honey you can do this." Her dad told her when he felt how tensed she was.

"Dad this is so scary. See all those people will be having their attention on me. What if I fall?"

"I thought you liked attention and knowing you, I know you are not the shy type."

"But daddy people change and I have changed. I know I used to be a wild child but I'm not so wild anymore."

"Breathe in......out.....in ...out" She followed her dad's actions trying to relieve some tension.

"That's it baby. Now focus on your husband and don't think too much."

The brides maids started walking each down in their own tension. The last thing they would ever want to do is to ruin anything. They have had countless rehearsals to ruin this.

"It's time dear lets go." Her dad said when the last maiden starting walking. He interlock their arms and started walking when the music changed to the traditional bridal entrance theme.

Just like she perceived, all eyes went to her immediately she entered but her nervousness has flew away with just a look at her groom. A look that brought everything around them to a standstill. She locked her gaze with Mike who looked dashing in his black tuxedo and neatly trimmed hair.

Their walked was halted midway due to the maiden before them stopping. It was like her feet has been glued to the floor and she couldn't move. Her eyes were glued on something or someone at the alter.

"Emily move!"

Aaliyah whispered breaking her gaze with Mike.

"Emily what are you doing? move."

As if she just came in contact with reality, she rapidly started moving confused as to what she saw.

No it can't be. He wouldn't lie to her. Would he.?

She followed the other girls in taking their positions at the front row seats in the church

Emily's POV

The first entrance song started being the sign we needed to start walking down the aisle. Adele, the flower girl and Eric, the page boy were urged to start walking. Then followed the maidens, me being the last to enter before the bride. It marvels me how I suddenly took a U turn to attend this wedding. But I am glad I did. It's a great privilege's to see how beautiful my bestfriend looks on her wedding day and I didn't fail to tell her that.

FLASHBACK.

"If you are bent on coming home I'm not going to force you not to. Just text me the time your plane will land and I will be there."

"Don't worry Edna I will find my way home. Remember you are pregnant."

"So are you. The first trimester is very risky so you need to be extra careful. That is why I am going to come for you at the airport."

"Really Edna, I will take uber. My apartment is not far from the airport. it takes thirty minutes right? Please take your rest. You are in your last week and I don't want you to stress yourself."

"You are stubborn Emily. Okay I have heard you . I will rest on condition that I let Nate come for you."

"If that will make you happy. I will let you know the time. I got to go they are announcing something." I cut the call eager to hear what was being announced on the intercom.