Chapter Twenty- Eight

****Shawn's POV****

"Took you two months to get here huh?"

"What does it matter? all that matters is that I am out of that horrible town."

"I am glad you have realized how stupid taking dad to the challenge was. You, a roman Priest?" Marina laughed it off. She had always ridiculed my decision of becoming a priest. She doesn't fail to tell me how funny and stupid it was for me to take dad to the challenge.

"So who is this girl that got you expelled?"

"An unimportant girl."

"Don't give me that. I heard the speech you gave about you loving her. "

"I thought I did but I don't know anymore."

"You can't deceive me little brother, for you to give up everything for this girl means a lot."

"She doesn't see it that way. She didn't even let me explain."

"Don't give up. Just try again. Try making her see reason why she needs to listen to you. Have she seen the video that was made on Sunday? show it to her. I am sure that will make her see how much you love her."

"But how? I don't even know where she is."

"Find her!"

"I have been doing that but it seems she has vanished from the face of this earth."

"You and I know that's not possible. Perhaps you are not searching hard enough and with all the money you have, it shouldn't be that difficult so stop giving me that crap and take your ass out there and look for my sister in law."

Oh Lord! why did I ever come here? "You are a pain in the ass. Listen, I have tried and I'm not going to anymore. It's obvious she doesn't want me and it's not as if she will forgive me so I will let her be."

"Oh brother, I am hearing your words but it looks like you don't mean them."

"I mean every word. I am very tired. I'm going to rest now and I will appreciate it if you don't bother me."

I walked out on her. I knew she wanted to say something but I didn't care what it was. I have had a long journey coming here and as it is I am very weary. I entered my room to find it the same way I left it. Everything was neat but with few dusts. Marina normally cleans my room whenever I am visiting but I didn't inform her this time so I would have to clean it myself. That reminds me to call that real estate guy about my house. I don't want to be here when her husband returns home. I removed the dust proof cover from the bed deciding to do the cleaning later.

****Emily's POV****

"So you met the boss today?"

"No I ran into him. His wallet fell and I returned it to him. I didn't know he is your boss."

"Ohh okay!. And he asked you to work for him?" I nodded feeding myself more of the vanilla mints ice cream he brought home.

"Ahhh this tastes nice." I moaned not being able to get over how delicious the mints and vanilla flavor tastes. "This is my new favorite Micah thanks."

He didn't reply. I looked at him and by his countenance, I could tell he was in deep thought.

"Micah! are you okay?" I snapped my finger in an attempt to bring him to reality. "Micah! are you okay?"

"It seems strange. You are saying my Boss gave you a job without an interview and background check?"

"Yeah what's strange about that?. Remember I have not accepted it yet; maybe when I do, he will request for the interview."