Chapter Fifteen

***Emily's POV***

"Assemble here ladies and well, MEN."

Suzy, Aaliyah's wedding planner called out. Her deep voice echoed in the large auditorium. She sounded more like a male rather than a female mainly because she is a transgender female. Her dressing and her loud makeup said everything about her, but apart from that it would be hard for someone to know she was a male due to the shape she possessed. She seemed intrigued by men and so far acts quite strangely to me like someone who isn't normal but Aaliyah trusts her capabilities and I'm yet to see what she can do.

"Young man can you put away that damn phone?. We are here to do business. Do you hear me? business!" She said in a flirtatious but serious tone to one of Mike's groomsmen.

I could tell Aaliyah was trying to contain her laughter as I struggled with mine.

"What's funny miss Bride? Have I turned into a comedian now?"

"Oh No! I wasn't laughing. I was thinking of how disrespectful he is, giving attention to his phone rather than paying attention to you."

Lucas the guy in question sent a frown towards Aaliyah faking to be pissed.

"Yeah he is very disrespectful". I teased

"I think he needs to be punished or what do you say Lucas?" She gave him an evil smile earning the middle finger from him.

"Easy man, she is not yours to fuck." Michael funnily defended his bride.

"Words mister groom, this is a temple of the Almighty. Now will you move to your side where the men are? or have you suddenly become a lady?"

We laughed out loud this time seeing Mike's embarrassed expression

"I was considering it seeing how beautiful you have become yourself."

"Thank you Mister groom." she blushed, taking it as a compliment rather than an insult much to our relief.

"Enough of the talking. Where is the priest! we don't have all day to waste. I have a date I wouldn't want to be late for."

"He should be in his office. Let me go get him." Mike excused himself walking in the direction of the priest's office.

"While we wait for the priest, let's start with the arrangement."

"Adele, you will be walking in first with a small basket of flowers which you will be sprinkling as you walk." She told Aaliyah's five year old niece.

"Eric, you will follow Adele."

"Then the maids will follow. Each of you will have different types of flowers and will be mimicking what Adele will be doing.We will have 'You are the reason' playing in the background as you all walk in. Then finally we will have the bride coming in with her dad. That's when the music will change and 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran will be played. We are tired of the traditional entrance song. So to make it different we won't be making use of that."

"What about us sir?hum hum sorry, ma'am" Lucas asked finding it annoying that they have been left out.

"There's nothing for you guys to do. All you have to do is make sure the groom gets here early. Let me see, how many are you? 1.. 2..3..4..5..6. I'm thinking of pairing you with the ladies. They will be your dates for the day."

"Now, let's practice the entrance ladies."

"As you can all see there are four entrances here but we will be making use of the one over there. I say that one because it's the one that leads to the car park. So let's all move there now while you Gents wait for us here." she said the later part looking directly at Lucas who in turn chuckled. I found it amusing and anyone with eyes here could see that she is totally crushing on him.