Epilogue

I couldn't believe how stronger I have grown over the years. A young lady who was afraid to speak out now freely stands up for her rights. At this point in my life, I am happy to say that I harbor no hate in my heart and have forgiven all. By all, I mean Shawn, Martin, and my dad. I now don't feel any pain or anger when I see Martin(That's what I call growth). I have also repaired my relationship with my dad. I found out he was a victim of circumstances and acted the way he did because the witch threatened to harm me if he doesn't do what she says. Whenever he wanted to leave her for my sake, she threatened to leave with Andrea which he had wished she did because Andrea isn't his daughter. He recently found out about that. He isn't that bad and being with him is fun. He told me everything about my mum and how she was the love of his life. Apparently, My mum and the witch were best friends. He knew the witch had a crush on him and he took advantage of that even though my mum was who he loved. He made his intention known to both of them that he wanted to marry my mum when all of a sudden, the witch got pregnant. My mum didn't know they had sex together so it broke her when she found out. My dad married the witch for the sake of the child but his heart was still with my mum. This made the witch resent my mum and her hatred became worse when she found out that dad and mum were having an affair and that she has even conceived. My mum gave birth to me when Andrea was two years and no one knew what happened to her. All they knew was that she was found unresponsive in her home whiles I lay in my crib crying. It was my cries that brought the neighbors to the house to discover my mum's body. I learned her name was Liliana and she was beautiful just like a lily.

"Hey, baby what are you up to?" My fiance questioned placing a kiss on my lips.

Yeah, I am engaged to Shawn but I didn't make it easy for him. I rejected his proposal three times before accepting it on the fourth try. After the incident with junior, we started off as friends while co-parenting our kids including our daughter Liliana, It wasn't easy with all the sexual tensions but we made it work for the sake of our kids. And now after a year, we are set to get married in six months. Mike and Aaliyah now have a little boy who is about the same age as Liliana. And she is doing pretty well with parenting him. Hmm, with Edna, something quite unfortunate happened. It turned out Nate, her husband was already married with two kids and the shocking part was that he was married to no other than Shawn's sister Marina. Now both women have divorced him and are moving on with their kids. It hasn't been easy for her but we have been there for her and always made her and Miriam feel loved. Right now, Shawn is taking responsibility for Miriam and she has no problem bonding with her half-siblings. What made me satisfied was that, Shawn didn't let the jerk go scot-free. He beat the hell out of him before throwing him out on the street. It turned out whenever he told Edna he has a business trip, he goes to Marina and vice versa and he planned it so well that he would have never been caught. It was during a family dinner I invited Marina that we found out. He didn't know they were coming to my apartment until they got here.

Andrea died about six months ago and Martin has since reunited with his baby mama. Her mother the witch is rotting in jail where she belongs for life. Lisa was just sentenced to six months in jail so she is out now performing community services. Shawn has forgiven her and has dropped the charges against her sister. Micah has been made the general manager of the Taylor Co. in Minnesota and is now seeing a beautiful modest model. As for Mr. Taylor, he is with the lady he denied knowing at the party remember? Aside from that, he is being a pretty good granddaddy. In all, everyone was doing well.

"I think this belongs to you baby."

I raised the wristwatch twirling it between my fingers

He shook his head, having a knowing smirk on his face.

"I knew all along it belonged to you. But you did confuse me with that sexy tattoo. I thought it belonged to a mafia and that it wasn't only the man I slept with that had it. I thought I had seen three men with the same tattoo."

"Hahaha. It wouldn't be bad to join the mafia you know?"

"You better not try that mister."

"Daddy! daddy! see what uncle Avi bought for me."

Luna ran to us, urging her dad to carry her. She is such a daddy's girl. Since we united, he is all she spends her time with. Seeing them in the position they are in now made my heart leap for joy.

Hi guys. So we have come to the end of this book. Thanks for reading. This is not my best and I apologize for it. This year has been really hard for me trying to live with my mum's absence and accept her death. I have lost all the motivation and believe me, I really forced to write this. I am starting to stand on my feet again and I promise you that God willing next year, I will bring you interesting and better books. And to all who have lost their loved ones be strong. I know how it feels when you go to bed in tears and feel like you want to end it all. Listen it's not worth it. Talk to someone, cry the pain out, and continue with your life. On this note, I will like you to check out my book 'Angel in me'. It is totally free and I bet you will enjoy it. Let's find out how a girl falls in love with her rapist. I love you all and Happy new year.