Chapter Eighteen

***Emily's POV***

"Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Yh I want you to bang me." I mentally said, mentally face palming myself

"No!" I finally said coldly.

"Why are you acting so bitchy towards me. I just saved your ass from a very hard floor and you still act like a bitch with me?"

"What do you expect me to do? Praise you or worship you? Oh dear Lord Shawn, thank you for saving my ass." I uttered sarcastically.

"Whatever, You never change.Once a bitch always a bitch!"

"Excuse you,...... once a jerk always a jerk!" I felt furious that he kept on calling me a bitch.

"Right I am out of here. I'm tired of dealing with an ungrateful bitch." He shouted with fury in his eyes.

"Right go. I don't need a stalking jerk"

I felt weak, tired and sleepy yet the anger I felt for this arrogant imbecile kept me on my feet. He talks to me as if he is superior to me and just because he helped me doesn't mean I should worship him. The last time I checked, saying 'Thank you' wasn't compulsory.

The tension in the room was highly charged and could be cut with a scissors. Even though we were both angry, there was this sexual tension that existed between us. Perhaps it's my pregnancy hormones.

"What am I to do with you Emily?. Can't you see how much I want you?"

I blinked overwhelmed with the sudden change of tone and moreover I couldn't believe what he just said.

"What-what-what did you just say?"

" I want you. I haven't been able to get you off my mind since the incident at the club. That's why I cut my visit to my sister short so I could forget about you. But seeing you here at the store ignited that feeling and I'm tired of fighting it."

"No- no I don't believe you. You are like every man out there. You just want to get me laid and leave me."

"Damn it Emily! I am not every man. Just take a chance to know me. I want you.Yes, I can't deny that I want sex, but it's not only sex. I feel you are different. You are the only woman who can get me pissed off, the only woman who challenges me, the only woman who doesn't take any shit from me and the only woman who doesn't fall for my good looks.You are beautiful but what is sexy about it is that you have no idea you are. You......"

"Enough! enough of your sweet words, I am not going to fall for it. I am not going to be naive this time and fall blindly. I know your kind. They carry misery and pain and I have had enough of that and doesn't need anymore. Please Please stay away fro........."

I was interrupted by his lips on mine, his hands holding me in place as if he was afraid I would push him away. Truthfully, I had that in mind but I wasn't so sure anymore. He bit my lips hoping to get access but I was frozen not believing this was indeed happening. I let out a moan, his lips feeling like it has been coated with honey.I hooked my arms around his neck giving in to the kiss that had now become heated.

"Ahhhh Emily I want you so much. Please! Please!Please!"

He moaned reaching for my T shirt. I cut him off by connecting our lips again not wanting to let go. I unhooked my brassiere, my babies wanting some attention of their own. He wasted no time in taking my left tit into his mouth whiles massaging the other with his hands.

"Don't, don't stop, please don't" I cried out. My body felt like it was on fire and needed that quench. It was unbelievable how moment ago we were on each others throat and now we are in an intimate position as if we are lovers.