Chapter Five

***Shawn's POV***

"Hey guys long time no see." I said giving Malcin a Bro hug.

"Shawn, what a surprise. Since you became the so-called priest we no longer hear from you." Avi who was obviously wasted shouted over the noise of the renowned nightclub.

"Yeah been kind of busy, sorry guys."

"Hey handsome, it's been how many months?. Like six months without you in me. Care to satisfy me now?" Cynthia who was my friend with benefits for two years whispered into my ears. For some strange reasons, an offer that always sounded amusing and alluring to me now sounds weird to me. What is wrong with me?.

"I'm sorry Citty, I can't now. My life is now devoted to God."

"Fuck, who are you trying to fool? Me?" She asked, her horny self irritated with me.

"You know you can't resist me. Your body responds to me. It's very sensitive to my touch."

She said pushing herself into me.

"Enough! Cynthia what part of I don't want to fuck you don't you understand!." I whisper yelled, careful not to disgrace her in front of our friends.

"Citty it's okay, let's go of him." Julie, her best friend, helped out pulling her from me.

"No I want you Shawn and I will have you!" She shouted as she was being pulled away

What is it with this girl? What has happened to her? Is she on Tramadol? I looked forward to seeing her every night in the past but after this moment her very presence seems disgusting to me.

"Come here bro, don't mind that crazy girl. She has had too much to drink."

I shook off the thought of her, ready to enjoy this night and I intend to get drunk to get the image of my little temptress out of my mind. I have been unable to get rid of her image ever since I met her yesterday. That was one reason why I accepted Malcin's offer to drink away my night in the club. I made my way to where the others were.

I felt a lot of horny eyes on me but I cared less. They can watch but can't have me. The only one that can have me is my red-haired temptress.

"So how has life been man?" James, my long time American-Korean friend questioned.

"Well, you know, the normal 'pray for us' prayers and listening to horrible and boring confessions all day. Gosh, the work sucks."

"I can understand you bro. At least it's not as horrible as me firing any PA I hire because they do nothing but to flirt with me. Charles here is facing pressure from his Stepmother to fuck her."

Malcin chipped in handing me two shots of Smirnoff vodka.

"Really Charles? Since when?"

"I'm tired of that old witch. She never ceases to harass me. She came to me confiding in me about how dad treats her like shit. She told me dad has been cheating on her and doesn't satisfy her in bed. I thought she knew what she was getting herself into before marrying that old rag."

"If she wants the thing, why don't you give it to her hard to end this once and for all. After all you are a man whore." James mocked

"That will be over my dead body. No matter how much I love creatures with skirts I will never pound her. Never! That woman is a witch. She destroyed my family by snatching dad from my mum."

"It's okay friend. Let's drink, to us. Forgetting all our life calamities." I said raising my second vodka shot for a toast.

"To us"