Chapter Twenty-Five

***Third Person POV***

"Oh stop tickling me baby. Ahh! stop" she said amidst moan. Even though she didn't sound serious, she was. She fears that someone will walk in on them. For now, the church premises seemed quiet with everyone's mind on the Shawn and Emily's exposé she created.

"David stop, someone might walk in on us."

"No need to worry dear, no one will notice us. They are not done dealing with the problem we created."

Shawn, on his way to his office stopped in his tracks when he heard his friend's voice. But he couldn't hear what he was saying so he drew closer to the partially closed door of the church.

"Hahahaha you should have seen Father Fritswald's face when the video started playing."

"Shawn is such a fool. He deserves it. So what is our next plan of action to get rid of him?"

"We don't need to do anything darling. We have already succeeded in getting rid of him. He has currently been summoned before the priests and with a mistake such as his, there is no way they will allow him to continue being a priest much more in this town."

"You are a genius. How about I give you your reward right here right now?" He asked winking at her.

"Hmmm, someone might come in any moment but the idea of being caught makes it more exciting right? I can't refuse your reward darling."

Shawn who still stood behind the door opened his mouth in shock leaving it to hang open. He had earlier taken out his phone to record what was happening and was glad he has been able to capture everything they said and everything they were doing. What shocked him more was David's involvement in disgracing him and much more wanting to get rid of him. But why? More shockingly, he was having an affair with Lisa, his assistance. He knows that David is a womanizer like him but having sex in the church was unimaginable. Besides he is a married man and his wife, Carmine is a better option than Lisa so he doesn't know why he is doing this.

"Yeah harder! harder! harder!"

"Shh! keep your voice down woman, someone might hear us." he said his eyes moving to the door.

"Shit! shit! shit!"

"What is it?"

"Someone is by the door." He replied walking to the door

"Who is it?"

"I don't know bitch! I only saw the shadow"

"It's no one maybe you were just imagining it." She had still not realized the meaning of what David said. All you wanted to was to climax because she was near when he withdrew from her.

"Oh maybe." He agreed with uncertainty.

***SHAWN'S POV***

"NO!!!Daviiiiiid!!!! I will make you pay!!!!!!"

I growled, pushing everything on my table unto the floor. I carried the table lamp and smashed it on the floor out of rage.

"How could you?!"

I asked as if he could hear me. I treated that jerk like a brother. I gave him whatever he wanted and I gave him listening ears even though most of the stuff he says are none sense. I bought him a house when he got married and even got him the car he is currently using. I trusted him with my house and secrets yet he went behind my back to betray me?.

I will deal with him!. I will deal with him!."

I will deal with him and make him know that no one messes with me and the people I care about. This exposé hasn't affected me as much as it will affect Emily. I know that, at the rate at which it is cycling around on social media, she has already gotten to know about it. I wondered how she is dealing with it and what kills me more is not knowing where she is.