Chapter Eleven

***Emmy's POV***

"What was that down there all about you jerk?!" I shouted when he shut the door behind us.

"What are you talking about?"

"You know damn well what I am talking about. You came here with me and you were flirting with that--that--that low life bitch!"

"I wasn't. Can't you see I have eyes only for you?"

"No I don't." I replied my voice relaxing a bit

"Come here, let me show you how much I want you and not that hoe."

I took a step back with every step he took towards me. It wasn't long that I found my self sandwiched between him and the door with no escape. I was still furious with him,an effect of the alcohol I consumed. I tried bugging him away from me but I gave in when he connected his lips with mine. It brought all the lust I felt for him this time even stronger. I laced my hand around his neck filling all the gap.

"Hmmm! hmmm ! ahhh! gosh I want you so bad." I moaned pulling my body to his.

He lead me to the queen sized bed that was at the center of the room wasting no time to get our clothes off. The alcohol mixed with lust took me over the hedge. I couldn't think straight with him fingering me and for a moment my eyes landed on the tattoo that was imprinted on his upper arm. He also had a ring on his ring finger. I was about questioning him about it when he entered me without warning and to say he was big will be an understatement: he was huge. I couldn't stop my self from moaning because he did nothing but to hit all the right places. My stupid self lost count on how many times I cummed. I shuddered as I felt him emptying himself into me. It felt like heaven and all I wanted was this feeling every single day. It was like our souls connected and I couldn't get enough of him. With him still inside me we drifted out to a dreamless sleep. How can I dream when the one I will dream about is right here with me in his arms.

***********************************************************************************************

I was suddenly awoken by a strange noise coming from outside and realized I was in bed alone, the time on wall clock reading 2:30 am. I made my way out the door and as I got closer the clearer the noise became to me. It was no noise at all. They were moans. From where I stood,I peeped to where the was coming from and couldn't believe the scene that was playing before me. Behind the reception desk was my masked lover getting a blowjob from the receptionist. At that moment I felt useless. Remembering the words of the slut yesterday, I believed I didn't satisfy him. If I did, he wouldn't be doing this right now with her. Then again he cheated on his wife with me. Who am I to complain?. I have been so stupid. I let the tears stinging my eyes out, rolling uncontrollably down my face. I returned to the room still not believing how cruel men can be. It wasn't long when I heard him making his way back to the room. I wiped the tears from my face and laid down pretending to be asleep. I felt his side of the bed dip as he laid down.Finding it difficult to go back to sleep, I made sure I was no where close to him.

What have I done?. How can I be so dumb?. How would people see me?. I have now become the other woman in a man's life. Yes I saw him wearing his wedding ring yet I couldn't control myself. The way he stared at me, what his eyes does to me, how could I have overcome that great of a temptation. I quickly picked up my clothes, hastily got dressed. I decided against seeing the face of the man who had cheated on his wife with me so picking up my purse, I quietly exited the room trying my best not to turn and remove the mask off his face. I never liked what Andrea did to me then how come I had become like her?

I walked aimlessly with no destination in mind. The thought of what I had done hunting me down. How can I live with myself knowing that I had slept with a married man. Here in this town, any married person is off limits to others and it's only sluts that break that rule. I absentmindedly made a turn, ignoring cars honking and insults being rained on me.