Chapter Thirteen

ONE WEEK LATER

***Shawn's POV***

"Where have you been man? wo-wo-wo damn you look like shit.What is wrong with you?"

David rushed to my side taking the bottle of Bacardi 151 from me.

"Ohh give it to me. What are you doing here anyway?"

"Come on man, it's been a week I last heard from you and this isn't like you. You never get drunk to this state no matter what happens so why are you like this?"

"Give that to me." I stretched my hand to take back the bottle of the strong liquor but he took it further away from me.

I tried standing up but I stumbled right down.

"Look at you bro, you can't even stand on your feet. How long have you been drinking and why are you even this drunk?. Do you want to kill yourself?. is this a suicide attempt?"

"Tell me man why will I live if she doesn't want me."

"Hahahahahaha,so this is all because of a woman. The famous and sexy roman father is drunk and ready to kill himself all because of a girl? she must be special huh to create this much impact on you. hahahaha."

"Whatever"

"Come, we need to clean you up

"No! I don't want to."

"Don't be stubborn Shawn, you stink real bad. when was the last time you took a shower?"

"I ca-aa-nt rem-ember maybe I took it tomorrow."

"What!you took a bath tomorrow? how is that possible?. Now man you are acting weird."

I felt a wave of nausea sweep over me and wanted more than ever to puke. I gestured for Dave to hold me but everything was out before I could make it to the bathroom.

"Ewww that's gross."

"Shut the fuck up. it's my house, my home and I can puke wherever I want".

"Just look at you, look into the god damn mirror and see whether you are who you are staring at."

I felt dirty, ashamed and weak. Weak from the thought of Emily. It's been just a week but I wanted her more than anything and when I finally had the chance, I it messed up.

***FLASHBACK***

"What are you doing here? Didn't I make it clear that I don't want anything to do with you?"

"I am sorry . How many times do you want me to tell you that?. I wasn't able to sleep last night because you were all I could think of. Can't you understand that this is all new to me? I have never been sorry in my life so you should know I'm serious when I say I am sorry"

When I approached her at the store, I never knew just holding her will make me feel this way about her. The intensity of our gaze and the electrifying feeling that run through our bodies could never be denied. I know she feels the same way so why is she been so stubborn?.

"I think we started on the wrong note. How about we try from the beginning? Please"

She stared quietly at me not making a move to talk.

"Talk to me. Don't you want me like I want you? Don't you want to feel me in you? Can't you see how hard you make me?"

I reached out for her hand placing it on my hard on. Can you feel what you do to me? Can you see how much I want you. I want you so much it's insane"

"I want you too but I don't know. You have been nothing but a jerk to me. You hated me so why the sudden change of heart. Is it because you want to get into my pants? I know you are not a one woman guy and I don't want to be with such a guy."