Chapter One.

***NOTE FROM AUTHOR***

Hi babes, first of all, thank you for clicking on this story. I am so grateful and excited to share with you my work. But before you start reading there are a few stuff I want to tell you.

1. This story is not completely edited so might contain typos though they are just a few.

2. This story contains slight mature scenes but it's suitable for ages 16 and above

3. ******** or *** symbolizes time changes i.e( flashbacks, end of flashbacks) or change of point of View(POV)

4. This story is not about a seriously dedicated Priest. It's mostly about a playboy who turned into a priest.

5. Kindly recommend this story to friends. I won't disappoint you with daily updates

I think that should be it. But I will update this note if anything comes along.

Thank you and Enjoy

CHAPTER ONE

***Emily's P.O.V***

"Hahahaha, you think you are beautiful, you think he likes you. You are so funny. No guy will ever love you. You thought Martin would marry you. you disgust him, you are so ugly. Even A blind man can clearly see that a pig has better taste than you.Hahahaha."

"Mummy! mummy! mummy!" "Please don't let me go."

"Mummy! mummy! please let me live."

"Mummy!"

I awoke from a nightmare I have been having every night for five years. Filled in sweat, recalling my sister calling me ugly and a little boy whose arms were opened and walking towards me like a zombie calling me his mum. Even though I have been living with this nightmare for five years it still manages to shake me just like when it first started. I couldn't go back to sleep which made me ponder over what I ever did to them to deserve this treatment. Am I that ugly like how Andrea said it to be? what has she gotten that I don't have?. It has always been this way. She got all the favors and most love from our parents and family. She had a lot of friends and boyfriends and was popular in school while I was the nerd everyone looked down upon.

When we were little she always showed me love while she put every blame on me to my parents behind my back. She was the real version of a snake under grass. But so sad for me I was too young to understand. I found it quite hard to understand why she pretended not to see her friends bullying me when we were in high school but came to comfort me to stop crying when they hurt me, making me believe she was the best and perfect big sister.

My parents used to buy her only the latest version of everything be it clothes, games, toys, shoes, and bags, and made her pass her older ones to me. She always gets to have whatever she wanted while I get to have stuff only on my birthday and Christmas. So I get new additions to my stuff twice a year. Being with wealthy parents, one shouldn't be able to count my clothes and toys but sadly they can. Even on their fingers. Thinking about that now made the tears flow down my face uncontrollably.

The only thing that made me happy was my parents' affection. Of course, it's not as great as theirs for Andrea but can I complain?. At least they didn't leave me to starve or die.

I looked outside and realized it's still early. I led my body to the kitchen to brew coffee hoping that it would calm me down. I still needed to get back to bed which will be impossible when I take in coffee but I couldn't help it. My nerves were everywhere. Today won't be a good day for me.

"When have you ever had a good day". My conscience asked me.

"You are right, I have even forgotten what a good day feels like".