Chapter Thirty-Eight

"Damn baby, those breasts have grown so huge. Imagine when I get you pregnant."

As if she has been exposed to a cold breeze, she covered herself, pushing Shawn away from her.

"Did I say anything wrong?"

He asked taking hold of her outstretched hand she intended to grab her lingerie with.

"No, but we can't just do this."

"Why can't we? we both want this and I can clearly see this in your eyes. Or is it because of that guy?"

She looked confused but she recovered quickly, remembering the stunt she pulled on him. She knew he was stalking her that day. So as a way to keep him off, he kissed Micah when he opened the door for her. Micah himself was shocked until she explained to him.

"Please Emily, don't run away from me again. Please don't."

His pleading eyes made her weak, knowing within her that she couldn't say no to him nor could she resist him. At that moment she wanted to tell him the truth about his kids but she knew that in the morning everything will go back to how they were and he will be the arrogant monster she knows him to be. So she decided to go with the flow and enjoy the moment. who knows when she will get this chance again.

She stood up taking her hand from his as if she was leaving but she surprised him by getting on top of him, leaning in to kiss him. He relaxed onto the bed, letting her do whatever she wanted to do.

***Emily's POV***

I straddled him, giving him a lap dance. I knew he wanted more but I just wanted to tease him. I then unhook my brassier allowing my huge babies to fall out. Instantly, his eyes were fixed on it. It was funny how he was licking his lips while watching them. It was like a kid who has seen a new candy.

He made attempt to touch them but I slapped his hands off, which he moans annoyingly in response.

"It's not fair you are teasing me this much."

"Well mister, endure it."

I increased my pressure on his laps and believe me I didn't know he could grow bigger than he was.

"Damn baby I am going to burst if I don't have you now."

"Oh, then you are definitely going to burst because I am out of here."

I stood up from him, grabbed my lingerie, and walked towards the door in an attempt to leave. But all of a sudden, I was lifted off the ground and within seconds I was back on the bed I vacated earlier.

"Don't think you can tease me and leave that easily."

He said with his sexy voice and I knew that the dam down there has been opened. Damn, I felt so wet.

He forced a moan from me when he took my left breast into his mouth whiles massaging the other twin. He sucked them as if his life depended on them and I liked it. The pleasure alone it was giving me sent me over the hedge making me cum stronger than I have possibly cum. It's been almost three years without sex and in as much as I wanted to deny it, I wanted this, I wanted him from the first time I saw him in the office. I have always wanted him, my pregnancy period being the worst. I used to cry most of the time from the sexual cravings I had and it was only him I was craving for and no one else. Micah was present throughout those times, but I was never attracted to him. Besides, the guy behaved like a gay and I thought he was one. He made me believe he was one. But it was a cover so that he doesn't fall in love with me and vice versa. He was on a mission and didn't want to fail. I am thankful he respected me and never tried anything funny with me. He only comforted me when I was crying when he doesn't even know why I was crying.