Part 103

MAGGIE'S P.O.V
"Where are they?" Paige asked me as she limped out of her cell.

"I don't know, they should be back soon..." I gave her a weak smile.

To cheer her up, I reached into my bag and pulled out a small board game. I gave it a small shaking gesture and said,"Wanna play?"

She nodded her head and sat down beside me. "You can go fir-" I was about to say, but interrupted by the squeak of the door opening.

"We're back..." Rick said.

I ran up to them, hugging everyone tightly. I just wanted to give Glenn a big kiss. But, I didn't see him.

"W-Where's Glenn?" I asked as I felt the tears start to form in my eyes.

I looked at Carl who drooped his head and walked past me, solemnly.

"He didn't make it..." Daryl said, quietly.

"W....what? H-he's...dead?" I asked, the tears now running down my face.

Daryl nodded his head. I fell to my knees, rolling up in ball as I sobbed loudly.

"Noooo...NOOOOO...Glenn...."

The pain shot through by heart like a bullet.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?!?! WHO DID IT??" I yelled.

"Negan, who kidnapped Carl and Rose, beat him to death with a baseball bat...wrapped in barbed wire..." Rick answered.

"Well, WHERE IS HE?!?! IM GONNA KILL HIM!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Beth ran to my side, holding me in her arms.

"Rose killed him..." She whispered to me.

I looked up at Rose who stood with the group in front of me.

"Why'd you kill him? You never to talked to Glenn...Why'd you want to save him?"

"Glenn's my family...my group...I cared about him..." She said with a smile.

Beth rubbed my head, holding me tight.

"It's okay...it gonna be okay..."

***

Later that night, I laid in my bunk. Cold. No one beside me. No one to comfort me. No Glenn.