Part 55

CARL'S P.O.V
"CARL! WATCH OUT!" Elizabeth yelled form behind me as my eyes darted up to the object coming at me. A quick pinch of pain went through the side of my neck as I got shoved onto the ground. I saw brown hair whip past my face as somebody jumped on top of my attacker.

ROSE'S P.O.V
This guy? No match. I held him down, sliding Della out of my backpack. He rolled me over as I heard the most piercing crack I have ever heard in my life.

My eyes slowly shifted over to where she lay in half. Snapped. A tear tumbled out of the corner of my eye as the sadness went to anger. "HOW DARE YOU!" I screamed as I shoved the man off of me and back onto the ground. I picked up his right arm and yelled,"YOU DESERVE THE SAME TREATMENT!" I lunged my knee into his elbow as a loud snap rang through our ears added with a piercing scream.

His bone stuck out of his arm as he trembled. He couldn't move, he didn't dare to. I helped Carl and Elizabeth up off the ground. "Carl! You getting into more trouble?" I asked as I pointed to a small prick on his neck which was bleeding. He wiped it with his palm and onto his pants. Carl, then Elizabeth walked past the suffering "Ronny". Yeah, I know his name.

I stopped behind them, right at his side. He looked over to Elizabeth who was staring down at him, also. "You wouldn't leave me, little sis. Would Ya?" He asked, pleading. She chuckled, then said,"Let me think, yeah." She tugged on Carl's arm as they both walked away.

His eyes shifted to me. "Now, you...you wouldn't even th-" but I interrupted him. I spat in his eye with a smirk. "Ah-bye bye..." I said as I trudged on behind my partners in crime.