Part 133

CARL'S P.O.V
I stood on the street in shock, releasing my arm from around Paige. I shook my boot, watching the slime drip off the bottom of it.

"A-are you the only one?" I said, gulping nervously.

"Haha, no." She laughed. A shadow appeared from behind her, joining the position beside her.

The wound on his skull was not exactly there. All for a dull veiny purple splotch where the bullet had entered.

"Hello Carl...Paige..."

"Aaron..." Paige nodded, trying to act as brave as possible.

ROSE'S P.O.V

Aaron? He's pretty cute, but that's weird. Well, I'm weird... So...

The two strangers made their way down the hill, joining the group.

"Now don't pull out the weapons cause we are a lot more powerful than you think." The brunette girl said.

"How'd you live, Tris?" Carl asked this "Tris" girl.

"Doesn't matter." She said looking ahead.

"Just keep going to wherever you were heading. Just watch for a red head. You saw her in the fire. You know. When Michonne died. We were there. And that girl is dangerous." Aaron added.

Carl looked at the ground, a tear escaping his eye.

We walked on. It was very awkward, too. The leaves of the trees swayed from each side of us as we felt like we were heading to no where.

"Do you know of any places close to here?" Rick asked Morgan.

"There is a building about a mile from here. Never let us in, though. But, I know someone is in there.

"We can at least try." Rick replied.

After a while of walking, the building was in sight. It was white, gigantic. The doors had metal gates over them. Blacked out mirrors on the perimeter.

We entered the courtyard of the unfamiliar area. Daryl walked up to the gate, banging on it.

"Hey! Let us in!" He yelled. Nothing.

Then, there was an eerie feeling. Rick stood petrified in the back, closest to the road. Something stumbled from the trees, smiling at us.

"Don't let her near you..." Aaron whispered.

Daryl rapidly starting slamming his fist on the door, begging as she got closer,"PLEASE! LET US IN! DONT LET US DIE OUT HERE! WE HAVE CHILDREN!"

The red hair swayed back and forth as she limped towards us. The burns in her face and shoulders becoming clearer. The blackness fulfilling her eyes visible.

He banged and screamed over and over. Rick pulled out his gun aiming it at her. He pulled the trigger, a hole sinking into her skull, then patching over instantly with skin.

His eyes went wide as she started into a sprint. Tackling Rick.

"DAD!" Carl screamed and cried. Then, a bright white light covered over us. The door opening.

"Come on!" Daryl yelled. He started yanking the group in, forcing Carl in. Carl thrashed and cried. Screaming bloody murder. The red haired girl held the sides of Rick's head as he thrashed, but she held him stationary.

She looked deep into his eyes. We all stood back in fear, the world going muffled. Carl's screams were distant. All I could see was the "human" hovering over Rick. The burns developing all over him as she pushed her thumbs deeper on his temples.