Part 111

*A WEEK LATER*

BETH'S P.O.V
We went on a run for food about a week ago, (let the comments roll in), so now we have enough to last us for a bit.

Everyone seemed to be getting along pretty well, Jorge and Jestin were fitting in, also.

Jestin especially seemed to be hanging out with Rose. I want them to be an item.

Daryl came up behind me and hugged me.

"Hey..." He said.

"Hi!" I turned around, smiling at him.

"Do you think Maggie's okay? You know, about Glenn and all..."

"Yeah...I think she's fine..."

MAGGIE'S P.O.V
I was sitting on my bunk. Alone. It was quiet. Kinda peaceful. Then, Rick walked in with a weak smile.

"You okay?" He asked, calmly.

"Yeah..." I said, looking at the ground.

He came up beside me, sitting right by me. He took my hands, gently, into his.

"I'm glad..." He smiled.

I looked up at him, slowly, noticing that his eyes were glued to mine. I quickly felt the pressure. The pressure of his lips on mine.

JESTIN'S P.O.V

Everyone was scattered somewhere in the prison. I was walking around the perimeter of the fence outside with Rose. We were talking about where we came from, what we've done. The secrets that come out once it's past 12 o'clock.

We saw walkers heading towards us on the other side of the fence.

"Don't worry, they can't get to us."

I nodded, staying right next to the metal fortress. She was on the other side of me, closer to the prison. I was closer to the fence.

The walkers got closer and closer. 20 feet. 10 feet. 5 feet. 2 feet.

Then, I felt a tight grasp on my arm. Right on the bandage. I yelped in pain as the zombie pulled me towards the fence.

I yelled and screamed,"HELP! ROSE HELP!"

Rose ran to me, grabbing my right arm to yank me away. It was like a tug-a-war.

The walker's claws scratched at my arm, ripping the looses wrap off of me. Soon, its grip gave away and I fell next to Rose.

"Are you okay?" She asked, worriedly.

"I'm good...I'm good." I breathed heavily while swiping the sweat off my face with my forearm.

"Woah...what happened? Are you-" She grabbed my left arm. My eyes went wide as I noticed the bandage was gone, revealing the bite.

She looked up at me in shock. "It's okay...I-I'm okay..." I muttered.

She shook her head in disagreement, running away as her silhouette minimized in the distance.

Then, she was gone.