Part 99

I'm getting a lot of parts on here and I was wondering if you guys mind how many chapters there are! I don't want you to get annoyed by the amount of parts! Please comment if you're okay with it or not!

CARL'S P.O.V
I woke up in a dim lit room. Tied to a chair. No sign of Rose. I was a little light headed, but the man in front of me became clearer. Tan skin, short black hair, muscular with thick eyebrows. He was wearing a black leather jacket which made him look even more intimidating.

"Good. You're awake." His voice was deep.

I nodded, slightly, trying to force my eyes to adjust to the irregular lighting.

"W-where am I? Where's Rose?"

"Thank you..." He said.

"For what?"

"Telling us her name...we couldn't get that out of her, even with the beatings."

I thrashed around in my seat in anger.

Screaming at the top of my lungs,"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!!?!!? I WILL KILL YOU!!! IM GONNA KILL YOU!!!"

He hushed me by putting the tip of his blackjack on my lips.

"Shhh..." He whispered.

"She's not dead, yet..."

The anger kept building up in me. I was tied on a wooden chair. Just this "Negan" guy and I. What should I do? What should I do?

Then, the idea sparked in my brain.

I managed to stand up, quickly, then thrust myself downward with all force, breaking he chair beneath me. I fell on my back, pieces of wood plunging into my skin.

A grunt of pain escaped from my mouth as Negan ran over to me and whacked me across the face with his weapon.

"DONT PLAY ANY TRICKS WITH ME, KID!" He yelled.

"Or this will happen to you!" He smiled as my eyes went wide.

The screech of wood scooting against the concrete pierced my ears. Fear flooded my body as a beat up, bloody, almost inhuman girl was pushed into the room. Her head barely moved to look at me. Even with that movement, it hurt her.

"Carl...listen to them...I didn't..."

"Rose... Wha-" I looked up at the man staring down at me with a smile. He took his blackjack and smacked me from under my chin, making me fall over. I naturally held the impact apt as tears fell from my eyes.

"Watch your back...Carl..."