Part 100 (sorry for all the parts! AH! I feel really bad!)

BETH'S P.O.V

I was in pure shock. We all were.

"I...I don't know what to say..." I was tearing up a bit.

Daryl pushed the dirt back over the pale lifeless body and stood up, taking a deep breath.

"What happened to her?" I asked.

"She was bit...then, shot in the head..."

Daryl walked over and picked up the silencer, tossing in onto her grave.

"I'll miss you, Liz..." He muttered. I nodded in agreement, same as everyone else.

Then, we all trudged on.

CARL'S P.O.V

No...he knew my name now...

I could see the tears starting to fall over Rose's swollen face. I needed to talk to her. I missed her. Even with her crazy schemes, and ways, she was like a sister to me.

She changed me in ways that I shouldn't have followed, but I'm different. I'm learning.

I didn't want to look up at Negan, who looked like a Rat Man. I didn't even want to look at Rose, again. Seeing her made me depressed. I just held the spot where pain was throbbing. Like a million daggers stabbing into my jaw. It knocked around with my eyesight a bit, my vision becoming blurry. Also, flashing like strobe lights.

"R-Rose...don't g-give in to th-them..." I managed to get out.

"I won't, Carl..." Then, it all went black, again.

***

ROSE'S P.O.V
I paced around in the room with a slight limp. Every whack to my body made a distinct sound which replayed in my mind over and over. It was driving me insane. I sat on the floor and thought about what Carl must be going through now. Harsh things, harsher than death itself.

The wheels spun in my brain. If he is going through this stuff that is harsher than death, why not just fix the problem with an easy solution for him.

But, I need to find him, first. How am I even supposed to get out of this chamber? These four walls?

I banged my fist on the concrete, screaming for someone. I could feel the pain shooting through my fists with each strike. I stayed focused on the wall. Soon, I gave up. With one last hit, I slid my fist down the wall which left a trail of blood.

I looked at my knuckles; they were bloody with some of the skin missing.

I slid down against the door and ran my hands through my hair. Then, I fell backwards when the door swung open. The man with the black hair, muscular, I'm pretty sure his name was Negan, stood above me.

"What do you want?" He asked me, sternly.

"I want Carl." I demanded. "I want to see him."

"Sorry, you can't do that...I'll make sure you can't see him at all..."

I was in confusion, but then he wrapped a bandana around my eyes, and duct tape on my mouth. I screamed and yelled, but they were muffled. Something was so familiar about his strategies. Then, something popped in my head.

A man with dark black hair, a leather jacket beat my family, then killed them by driving a stick through the bottom of their chins.

It was him.