Part 77

VINCENT'S P.O.V
I walked over to Paige.
"Hey, Paige! I have a question."
"Yeah, what is it?"
"I was wondering if you want to go out with me?"

She stood in silence for a second.
A smile spread across her face. "Yeah! Sure!" She gave me a tight hug, then jogged back into the prison.

I grinned and walked back over to Carl.

"Yessss..." I laughed.

"Good for you..." He said, hitting my shoulder lightly and walking away.

CARL'S P.O.V
The night was here. Everything was peaceful. I just stared at the ceiling, thinking.

Vincent with Paige? No...I can't handle that...

I sat up on my bed and climbed down the ladder.

I walked over to the cell where Vincent was dormed. I tapped on his shoulder.

"Hey...hey...Vincent..." He rolled over as his eyes flickered open.

"Hey, Carl...What do you need?"

"I lost something outside while we were walking this afternoon. It was a necklace my mom gave me. Can you help me look for it real quick. It was right outside the door, I'm pretty sure."

"Yeah, sure!" I helped him up and we walked outside.

I pointed over at the right side,"You look there," I pointed to the other side,"I'll look over here..."

He nodded in agreement as he bent down and searched the ground.

I waited a minute before I slowly pulled out my gun and aimed.

"I don't see it, C-" He stopped as he turned around, facing me, seeing his friend with a gun at his head. Seeing his friend pulling the trigger.