Part 5

PAIGE'S P.O.V
I was screaming and crying,"AHHHH! Ow...." Then, Carl walked in which comforted me. "C-Carl!" I said, but I was shaking uncontrollably. I heard Carl ask Beth,"Why is she shaking so much?" Beth replied,"Side effect from the pain medicine, should wear off soon..." Carl nodded his head with a grin,"Okay, good...Thank you for the help..." He hugged Beth. "No problem...glad you saved her!" She said hugging back. Carl let go of her, nodding, then walked to my bedside. "Hi..." I said with a slight grunt of pain in between each breath. Carl rubbed the side of my face, saying,"Shh...it's okay..." He scooted beside me and laid my head on his chest. "Thank you..." I whispered weakly. He smiled,"You're welcome." He kissed my head as I slowly drifted off into a deep sleep.

DARYL'S P.O.V
I hope my baby will be okay...Michonne asked me,"Will she be okay?" I started to reply,"Yeah, she wi-" but Carol interrupted my statement."I think the real question is if they will be okay. Paige has no leg, and come on, Carl is emotionally wrecked. Especially after Rick and his' feuds." Glenn added,"That's true. They were getting pretty harsh with each other." Maggie pitched into the conversation also,"I wish they would just st-" but, Rick walked in.

"What are you talking about?" He said as he took a large bite of his apple. Glenn started hesitantly,"W-we uh...w-were..." I just finished it for him,"We were talking about YOU! You and Carl!" Rick glared down at me. "What do you think you're doing talking about my son and I?!?!" Maggie seemed a little more calm,"We just thought you were being a little too rough on him." Michonne strengthened the argument,"You should ease up on him..." Rick darted his eyes towards all of us. "Maybe, he needs to stop being such a BRAT!" He started to spina round and stomp off, but was flabbergasted when he saw Carl standing in the doorway. Carl squinted his eyes, and shook his head in shame,"Ha, love you, too, Dad." And he walked away.