Part 119

ROSE'S P.O.V

"Hey...Hey! It's Daryl and Rose! Is that yo-" Daryl was yelling to the shadows, but he was interrupted as a large object flew through the air. The metal glistened off of the moonlight.

An ear piercing scream filled the air as Daryl fell to the ground. I turned around in shock.

A knife was plunged into his thigh, blood seeping out of the wound.

"What do you want with me?" A voice echoed through the darkness.

"NOTHING! YOU COULD'VE HAVE KILLED HIM!" I screamed at the person, trying to find where the voice was coming from.

"I'm sorry...I thought you were going to kill me..."

"I WILL! COME OUT IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A CHANCE!"

I heard a few leaves rustle as the wind blew. "Okay..."

A girl came out of the shadows, a bit older than me, maybe 18. She had hazel eyes, light brown hair, black and red plaid leggings, and an oversized black t-shirt. She had a tight leather jacket over the shirt.

I pulled out my gun, pointing it towards her.

"Who are you?" I asked, sternly.

"Amber. You?"

"Thought you knew. He told you before you tried to kill him."

I noticed she sniper rifle over her shoulder.

"What kind?" I asked, pointing towards it with my gun.

"SR-25..." She said, peeking at it.

"Give it." I said, holding out my hand. She took it off her back and handed it to me.

I put my gun back into my holster, then put the rifle over my shoulder.

"Where's your group?" I asked.

"Don't have one, their dead."

I nodded, then looked back at Daryl.

"Can I have some help over here?" He said pointing at the bloodied knife sticking out of his leg. I knelt beside him, and grabbed the handle.

"I'm gonna pull it out. I'm not gonna lie or take it easy, this is gonna hurt a lot."

He took a deep breath in and nodded. I grasped the rubber handle tightly and pulled up. He grunted, letting out screamed of pain. It was lodged deeply in his thigh.

"JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE!" I said to him over the pain.

I twisted the knife, making him pound his fist on the ground and scream. The gurgling, gushing sound of the flesh was tear jerking. I propped myself up a bit, knowing I have to use a lot of force.

"Okay! READY! 1! 2! 3!"

I jerked up, ripping it straight out of his leg. He screamed and sobbed as he payed on the ground. I threw the knife on the ground, trying to find something to help the wound. I picked up the knife and cut off one of the sleeves on my shirt. I tied it right above his wound to get it to stop bleeding.

CARL'S P.O.V

They're gone. I can hear them screaming. They're being attacked. They're dead.