Part 125

PAIGE'S P.O.V
The whole grouped stopped in shock. Everyone was angered by what has been happening lately. But, we all felt afraid for each other, the need to save everyone once we heard that gut wrenching scream. It didn't stop for awhile. Just kept on screaming.

"C-c..." Rick broke down into tears, so I went up and hugged him, crying on his shoulder. We all recognized the screams. We all knew it was Carl...

I bet Maggie feels ashamed of herself right now.

ROSE'S P.O.V
What have I done? Carl was passed out. Bloody, beaten. Daryl was laying on the dirt, crying. All of us girls were in shock.

I ran over to Carl, moving the hair out of his swollen face. He was screaming in pain, not exactly awake, not exactly dead.

The walkers appeared from the woods as he kept yelping.

"Carl! Stop screaming, you're attracting more of them!" I whisper yelled to him.

His head fell limp. He lost all consciousness. Amber and Diana picked up their weapons to kill of the walkers. I noticed Amber had picked up her sniper from the ground, shooting the walkers one by one. Diana swung her sledgehammer, crushing the skulls of the dead civilians.

I wanted to help, I did, but I couldn't leave Carl alone. I walked up beside Daryl, glaring down at him.

"YOU COWARD!" I yelled at him, slapping him across the face, full force. He looked up at me, solemnly as I clenched my fist, swinging it at his face.

Before my knuckles hit his skin, he grabbed my wrist, and in the blink of an eye, he had my arm twisted behind my back. The top of my arm stretched in pain. He shoved me to the ground, his knee in the middle of my back, holding me down. His arms still holding mine behind my back.

"I DID THIS FOR MY. DAUGHTER! IT WAS YOU, TOO! NOT JUST HIM!"

I twisted around, knocking him off of me.

"I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS, ROSE! BUT YOU AINT GONNA GO AROUND KISSING MY DAUGHTER'S BOYFRIEND!"

I had no way to react to that. I looked over at the girls, who were killing of the rest of the walkers their way. I looked over at Carl, still unconscious. But, walkers were right behind him about to attack.

"CARL!" I screamed. Before I could get to him, I was stopped. I felt a sharp pain shoot through my body. I slowly looked down at Daryl.

"I'm sorry..." He sobbed.

His dagger plunged into my side.

///

Please go read my new story "The Greatest Of Luck". It is a Chandler Riggs Fan Fiction that I have just started so you won't be missing anything important! Please vote, comment, follow, all dat crazy biz!

I LUFF YOU!!!