Part 23

PAIGE'S P.O.V
I watched them for a second, Daddy seemed to be eavesdropping. I turned my attention towards Aaron's body, laying on the ground. I observed it, sitting on the plush leaves beside him. I sobbed because this was just a pure cold blood killing. My dad ran up beside me,"Paige!" I wiped the tears from under my eyes,"What?..." He had his head in between his shoulders, hands on his knees. "I was listening to Carl and he said you killed Tris..." I was in shock. Why would he say that? "What?!?!" I exclaimed. I shot up off of the ground and darted my eyes at Carl. "I did not!" I added. "Well...maybe we should say something to 'em." He suggested. I nodded angrily. "Oh, I'm gonna say something to him!"
CARL'S P.O.V
I looked to my side to see Paige and Daryl heading my way. She was stomping, angrily. "Paige, h-" But, she cut me off."Who do you think you are?" She yelled with her finger in my face. "What are you talki-" I whimpered, being interrupted once again. "Oh, you know what I'm talking about! Why would you blame me for something you did? You killed Tris!" Her words were muffled as my vision blurred every now and then. "Paige, don't you remember, Tris was flirting with me, so you strangle-"
"NO! YOUR'E A LIAR! YOUR'E A MURDERE-" She was screaming at me, coming close than before. I raised my hand back and slapped her across the face with as much force a possible.

She held her cheek, tears swelled in her eyes. Daryl held her against him, rubbing her head. Paige moved out of his arms, facing me. "Ya know, your not the Carl I knew at the cabin! The nice, passionate boy that loved me!" My feet fell off balance, I went woozy for second. Beth scooted towards the situation and said,"Something is wrong, there is a reason he is acting like this..." I didn't listen to the commotion behind me. "There's no one who can say they didn't see you kill her..." I said, shaking my head. She gave me a 'Oh, here's an idea!' look. "Carl! YOU CAN! You can!" As soon as she yelled that, I fell to the ground. I could barely breath. "I'm sorry...JRC...they've done it...eye...needle...poison..." I muttered as my eyes went blurry and the world went black. I heard a muffled scream from the outside. Paige yelled,"CARL!"

GLENN'S P.O.V
My stomach growled as we trudged on. I could see some buildings forming in the distance. A large one pretty clear in sight. "There's Terminus..." A group member forced my vision in that direction. They examined me as I gulped in fear, not knowing what s place was. "He's weak, scrony...will he be enough for all of us?" The member holding me said. I was scared by what they meant by it. I didn't know. Not knowing was the worst part of all...