Don't You Dare!

Y/N: your name 

Y/N/N: your nickname

"Yes, Sirius Black may not have put his hands on the Potters, but he is the reason they are dead" Harry turned to look at me but I shrugged. I had no idea of this but these had to be lies. "And now he wants to finish things" Cornelius finished after McGonagall. "I don't believe it" Rosmerta put her hands on her waist "What about the girl?". Cornelius and McGonagall looked at each other in fear. "Well Y/n is a lost cause" Cornelius spoke "She and Potter are the reason this killer has gone loose". 

I was mad; furious. "Y/n is a lovely girl, Cornelius, nothing like her father" She lied. She knew I have been keeping his memory alive at Hogwarts. Cornelius sighted "And even worse Sirius Black was and remains to this day a father and Harry Potter's Godfather". Harry had enough, he grabbed my sleeve and pulled me out of the pub. 

I heard in back of us "Ron look" a voice said. Harry pushed a group of kids in front of us. "Harry stop!" I told the boy but he wouldn't let go of my sleeve. He took me to this side of the forest, covered in snow. "For Merlin sake, let go Harry!" I pulled my sleeve out of his grasp. He took the invisibility cloak from our heads and threw it on top of a rock. 

"You knew this?!" He asked with anger dripping from his tone. "No!" I yelled back. "You liar!" He shot at me. I understand why he didn't believe me, Lupin told me everything about Sirius and his parents but he wouldn't really tell Harry. "I'm not lying you dimwitted twat" I had enough so I decided to turn back and leave. Harry grabbed my wrist "He was their friend and he betrayed them". Tears started to run from his eyes. 

"He was their friend!" He yelled with anger again "I hope he finds me". "Harry no.." I whispered, but he did not listen. "Because when he does I'm going to be ready" his grasp was getting tighter and tighter, it started to hurt me " When he does, I'm going to kill him" He was furious. 

I had enough of his bullshit. "No Harry!" I grabbed the boy and pushed him, which he fell on the ground. I grasped his collar "Don't you even dare to lay one of your hands on my father". Fred, George, Lee, Ron and Hermione started to watch. They ran towards us. 

George and Fred grabbed my arms and pulled me back and Ron grabbed Harry. "Don't you dare Harry" Fred and George started to take me away from this place but I yelled "Don't you even bloody try it, Potter!". We were a few feet away from where harry was. I kept trying to get out of Fred and Georges grasp but it didn't work "Fred, George let me go!". 

They sat me down in a rock. "Hey, hey what's wrong" Fred asked as he lifted my chin up with his hand. George and Lee looked worried and confused. "That bloody twat he-" I was cut off by my own tears. I started to cry but when Fred was about to wrap his arms around me Lee got ahead of him. Lee hugged me like there was no tomorrow. "Everything is going to be okay" He shushed me down as he soothed my hair. 

(We all deserve more friends like Lee)

George asked slowly "Now y/n/n, what's did he say that got you so mad" I looked up from Lee's shoulder and started to dry the tears from my face with my scarf. I told them everything we had heard and what we had said to each other on our way back to Hogwarts. I finished right when we had close the door to their dorm. "Did Harry really say that?" Lee asked as he laid down on his bed, I nodded. 

--A few weeks later-- 

The snow started to melt and it started to get even more warm outside. Fred and I's "relationship" has been ok. Is worth it thought, Angelina's face is priceless when she sees us. Fred has been acting more and more like if we were actually dating. I couldn't even talk to Cedric or he would come and around  say something dumb like last time.

FLASHBACK

I was in the library, studying for our transfiguration test basically alone because Fred, George and Lee wouldn't care about their studies. Cedric comes up behind me "Hey y/n!" with a charming smile. I jump slightly and place my hand on my heart "Bloody hell, you scared me" . He chuckles "Sorry"

I smile back at the boy "Is fine". We start having a conversation on the up coming quidditch match, Hufflepuff vs. Ravenclaw. He seemed rather eager about this game and of course I had to support him. I sense some one looking at me but ignored it. Then footsteps started to approach us. "Hey love" Fred was now behind me giving me a hug and he pecked my cheek slightly. 

Cedric seemed puzzled. "I'm going to steal my girlfriend  now, I know you won't mind Diggory" Fred winked at him as he took my hand and left the library. 

BACK TO THE PRESENT

Yes, he is a jealous wreck and is kind of cute. Me and Harry haven't talked since and Hermione has tried to force me to, but I'm not ready. Me and Harry give each other glances but look away quickly as we make eye contact. I knew he felt bad for what he said and he tried to apologize, but what he said hurt me even more. 

"Hey there, love" Fred wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Fred, Angelina is in The Gryffindor Tower" He seemed taken back. I don't think he was just doing this to make Angelina jealous anymore. Did he like me?

"Uhhh, yeah sorry" He took his arm back to his sides and walked besides me. "Don't you have to meet up with Lupin right now" He asked and I have completely forgotten. I did have a meeting with Remus...and Harry. "Fuck, you're right" I gave my books to Fred and pecked his cheek "Bye Freddie!" I ran to the classroom. Wait, why did I kiss him?  

A/N

Ok so, don't get mad at me for Harry's and Y/n's fight trust me it will get better. Thank you all for the support. Stay safe!!! <333 Also, I might post another part later today!!!