20 of December

Y/N: your name
A/N
I LOVE YOUUUUUU! anyways here is another chapter and yeah bye! DON'T FORGET TO DRINK WATER!!!

"Weasley! Weasley! Weasley!" People chanted loudly. "Oi! Well look at him Freddie" I said whilst I eyed Ron being cheered on by all his friends and fellow Gryffindors. I noticed how a girl will randomly go up to Ron and grasp on his elbow or smile at him.

I elbowed George. "5 galleons they end up snogging" I bowed my head towards the Ron and the girl with a pink bandana on her head. "10 galleons they kiss while drunk at the end of the night" I grasps his hand and shook it. "Deal".

"You really shouldn't have done it" I hear Hermione say beside me. I turn to my side and see Kirke staring at me with a smirk. Fred eyes him down and grasps my waist tightly. "Hello love". "Hey Freddie" I said.

"I know. I suppose I could've just use a confundus charm" Harry said. "That was different. That was tryouts. THIS was an actuall game".I turn my attention to them. "What are you lot talking about?" I asked being the nosey bitch I am.

"Harry gave Ron liquid luck for the game, that's why he did so well" Hermione said with her arms crossed. "No way, I used to play with him and Ginny in the middle of the night before he came to Hogwarts, he is a natural" I said frowing.

Harry Pulls out a small potion from his pocket. Hermione opens her eyes wide "You didn't put it in?". "I told you" I winked at her while harry nodded his head "no". "Ron only thought you did" Harry nodded. Then, the girl I betted on grabbed Ron and kissed him like there was no tomorrow.

George hands me the money. "Thank you Georgie" I smiled at him. "Fuck you" he said. "Oh your brother will do that for me" I winked at him with a smirk. "Ah HELL no" he fake gagged. I laughed.

Hermione stayed quiet and ran out of the room, people cheered. "DAMN RONNIE" Fred yelled. "Fred" I turned to him and he looked down at me with a smile "Hermione" I said looking back at the girl who was gone.

I told Harry to go check on her since it was our time to leave. "Please tell her to write to me" I told Harry and the boy gave me a small hug "Of course".

--DAYS LATER--

"Oh Hermione, he's a twat" I told the girl who threw rocks at the water. "I don't care, is his life he could do whatever he likes" She said. "God you sound like me" I rolled my eyes and groaned. She laughed. "No but for real 'Mione admitt you like him" I told her.

"I do not" She rose her head up high. "Alright then I'll ignore the way you look at him, the way you talk with him the way you laugh at something stupid he does which I'm sure we can both agree is a daily thing" She laughed harder.

"Okay Maybe a little" She smiled. "I know" I wrapped my arm around her "But.. Weasley's are dicks somethimes" I laughed "Trust me I live with two". "I guess they are" she smiled a bit more. "There is that smile, now we have a party to get ready for, don't we?" I asked. '"We do indeed".

"Y/n!" I see Harry run towards me. "I'll meet you at Slughorn's" She nodded and left. "Hello Harry, Lovely evening?" He catched his breath. "Help" He said. "With?" I asked.

"Ron and Hermione they won't talk,  now Hermione made schedules for when and at what time of the day I'll hand around her and around Ron" He said in distress. "And how can I help you cousin?" I said.

"Convince her" He grabbed my shoulders "That Ron an idiot or something". "I'm pretty sure she knows that and stop shaking me Potter" I said. "Sorry" I said a quick 'fine' and walked around with him. "Hermione hit me right on my head" He said. "Why?" I started chuckling.