White eyes

Y/N: your name
A/N
I love you all, thank you for being patient!

I hold on to Hermione as she cried. "It's okay" I shushed her down. We go back in the tent and I see Harry resting his head on his hands. I look down at him and walk Hermione to her bed. I slept on Ron's bed but instead of his blankets I changed them for Fred's.

I had put a shirt Fred had left in my bag a few days ago. I grasped the blankets and fell asleep with the same smell of cinnamon filling up my nose.

--NEXT MORNING--

I had woken up first. Hermione and Harry will still asleep as I got up for a small water bottle. I set it on top of the bed and looked through my bag. I had found a small notebook and a smiled has spread across my face. I grabbed one of the pens in the table and sat on the bed. I turned the pages and began to write in a blank one.

I wrote my feelings down and how much I hoped the twins would come back. Harry soon woke up meaning it was time to go. Hermione went outside for some air as I packed some stuff. No one said anything, not a word to each other.

We soon finished ad got on our way. Before we left, Hermione tied one of her many scarfs in a tree gently. I sighted as I looked at the girl. She came to our side and soon we apparated. We had apparated to a rocky surface. It was like piles of trees. I see Hermione wiping some of her tears. I wrap my arms around her as Harry walks away.

"It's going to be okay Hermione" I said. "What if they never find us" She says, her voice breaking. "They will, you just need to have a little bit of Faith and Hope".

She smiled and walked away to do some protecting enchantments, which I helped her with.

Then Harry took over as he did them because once again poor Hermione started to break down. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders to keep her warmth, I shushed her as she softly stopped crying. We went in the tent and softly laid in Ron's bed covering myself with Fred's blankets, while Hermione was Listening to the radio next to me.

Harry had joined and sat on a chair. I wouldn't say I hated Harry but i couldn't help that every time I saw him I would get angry. He got up and walked over to us. He stretched out his hand and I sighted. Hermione took it. He softly took the locket off her neck and threw it on the bed.

He took both of her hands and started dancing with her. A small but soft smile appeared on her face. He pursed his lips as he began to awkwardly danced with her. They sun, laughed and danced. "Come on" Harry said. I slowly got up and took Hermione's and Harry's hand. We danced around at the beat of the song.

Harry spun me around making me laugh. I got tired and sat on the bed still smiling and I saw how Harry and Hermione danced. I laaid down as I watched them and felt my eyes shut close.

NEXT MORNING--

I sat down next to Hermione as she read some stories. I wrote on my notebook as I wrote about Fred and George. Hermione also gave me some books about dragons, which I enjoyed reading. At the corner of the page I drew a small but fierce dragon. "I always wanted one" I say. "They really are beautiful" She says, she keeps talking but I her words sound muffled.

I feel my hands tingle and my heartbeat picked up. I look up and feel my nose drip with some blood. I blink and I'm no longer there. I'm looking down at George, Fred and Ron. They are in a small pub fighting five different men. Ron gets thrown down and George knocks out the man. I feel someone looking at me and I look back. I see my mom.

She smiles and then vanishes in black smoke. "Blink" I hear a voice say. Fred's voice. I blink and wake up in Hermione's arm. "Merlin's Beard" She says in a shaky breath. My nose is dripping with blood reaching my lips. I get up quickly and cough. "You blinked and your eyes where gone, they turned...white when they opened again, and your head was shaking" She says.