Kayla's Big 15th

Y/N: your name
A/N
⚠ THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS ALCOHOL AND DRUG USE ⚠  Ayways this chapter is very long  and then we will start again with Order of the Phoenix. THANK YOU ALL FOR 30K VIEWS I LOVE YOU ALL!  Very long chapter btw<3

Dear Y/n,

Hey, I hope your doing okay. I'm fine now. Dad is better aswell. I saw your last letter and I had completly forgotten to send you my birthday card.

Of course you can come with the Weasleys. Please tell Fred,George, Ron, Hemione and Ginny to come. I really miss you three ( and by that I mean Fred, George and you duh).

I heard Harry is not there, sadly. A bunch of people are coming. I miss you and Can't wait to see you.

Sending Love,
Kayla Diggory xx

I smile at the card and run downstairs. "Fred, George!" It had been a few weeks since Cedric's death. In two days we would be going to see Remus.  The air was a bit more clear and the nightmares were fading away. They were always the same. Me never being able to save Cedric.

I had nightmares including Fred aswell. He always looked older and more mature, He was taller and his hair was shorter and he looked more...adult like. He looked dirty and Hogwarts looked like it was collapsing.

But he wasn't laughing he wasn't moving at all. He was down on a strecher wearing a green suit and George was crying on my side wearing the exact one but purple. Ron was on his knees crying in to Fred's chest. Fred was dead. And always at the end of the dream my mother would come and whisper in my ear "This is your fault".

I would wake up drenched in sweat and my heart beating faster than anything. I would run to check up on Fred and he was there, sleeping peacefully. It always felt so real and when I thinked about it my gut would twist, like a warning. "Y/n!" George came and have me a hug.

"We have a birthday to go to" I say with a big smile. "Kayla's?" Fred asked. "Yup" I smile "I better tell your mom, is tomorrow!" I say as I run to Mrs. Weasley. "Morning Molly" I say as hug her. "Morning dear" She gives me a warm hug "Before you say anything yes, you all can go to Kayla's party, it will do her good" She smiled.

I was taken back at how she knew. "How did you know I was going to ask-" She cuts me off. "I'm a mother of 7 sweetheart, I have my ways" She smiles and walks away to the garden. I chuckle and run out.

Ron and Ginny were there with the twins waiting anxiously for me. "She said-" Before I could say something. "Yes!" All the Weasley kids jumped up in unison. "Yeah!" I run up to them as we laugh cheerfully.

The day goes on fastly and we head to bed as fast as we could.

"Kids!" We hear molly says form downstairs "Is time!". Me and Ginny bolt up and get up.

(I'm going to be showing everyone's outfit, if you don't like them you can always change them)

I put on my clothe and freshen up in the bathroom and go down to find everyone ready.

Ginny's outfit: