Talking to the Moon

Y/N: your name
A/N
Sorry for the lack of posting I have not been motivated at all. I feel like all the wattpads I read get worse and worse making my obsession fade away and I don't want it too, so please recomend new ones. YOU ARE LOVED BTW!!!!!

Lately Fred has been acting very...unlike Fred I might say. "Fred! Fred! Fred Weasley!" I call out for him from downstairs, I get no response. I sight and head upstairs to look for him. "Freddie?" I open the door of his office seeing his writting something on a small notebook.

"Fred?" I go inside. He shots his head upwards and throws the book to the floor next to him quickly. "Yes?" He gets up. "Right...I was calling you a few minutes ago, Weren't we going to visit you know where" I said. "Oh yes! I'll take a shower and I'll meet you down stairs" He said pushing me out of the office and closing the door.

"Ummm George!" I said walking over to George's room. "George do you know what is going on with Fred he is acting very odd lately-" I said walking down in the room with my eyes glued to the floor but look up to see..."OH MY GOD! I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry" I walk out

"Y/N!" Lee screams. "Oh my poor eyes, my eyes" I rub my eyes quickly. "Wait Y/n!" George says as he tried to walk down the halls putting his pants on. (He had underwear on at this point calm down he is not going to walk out naked.) "I'm sorry" I said quickly. I closed the door and fell in laughs down to the bed.

I hear rumbling on my golden box. It contained gold, jewelery and more. "Peeves there is nothing there for you" I said grabbing the small niffler. He squeels trying to go back in the box. I place him down in the bed as I closed the chest.

Tommorrow morning we were finally heading to the Weasley's Burrow for christmas. I was finally going to be able to see Remus and Tonks. I think they were finally together. "Okay I'm ready!" I hear Fred say. "Going!" I said.

I grabbed my bag and headed down stairs. "Are you sure, you are ready?" He asked. "Yes" I took a deep breath and like that I was already at grimmauld place.

Standing in that very hall was just...nostalgic. I felt sad when I saw the kitchen empty, with out Sirius laughing at the twins when they bothered Ron. It wasn't the same. "You okay?" Fred took my hand. "I'm okay" I said with a smile.

Fred when to check in some rooms when I didn't waste my time walking quickly in to Sirius' room.

On the door there is a nameplate that said "Sirius". His room is spacious with a large bed that has a carved headboard, a tall window with long velvet curtains, and a candle chandelier.

The walls of the room were covered with so many pictures that it is barely possible to see the wallpaper. Many of the pictures had a Permanent sticking charm on them so his family could not take them down. His room was decorated with Gryffindor banners and colors to show his difference from his family.

He had pictures of muggle motorcycles and bikini-clad Muggle girls and boys. There was also a picture of the four Mauraders : himself, Moony , Prongs, and even Wormtail . It was very dusty as well. He also had many books and papers which I found thrown all over the place. Some of them were about werewolves which made me smile.

(LITSEN WHILE READING!! If is not in ur country is "talking to the moon" by Bruno Mars)

There was a letter thrown on the night table that seemed to be by a woman due to the handwritting. It had a photograph. It was a picture of Harry on a toy broomstick with James and Lily. The second page of the letter, was Lily's signature. I smile in awe at the picture and place it down.