if he loved you-

Y/N: your name
                                 - - -
I feel a hand rest on my thigh. I look down to see Fred's hand rested on my thigh. Is He doing what I think he is doing? I look at him and see him with his other arm rested in back of he head as he laid back with a huge smirk splattered on his face. I tried to speak but no words would come out. I felt my face heat up meaning his hair and my face were the same color. I press my lips together and don't say a word as I turn back to the lesson.

Draco and Crabbe snicker for a while. "Thank you, Mr. Malfoy. That's the second time you've spoken out of turn, Miss Granger" Snape said with his hands clasped together as he walked closer to Hermione, he continued "Are you incapable of restraining yourself or do you take pride in being an insufferable know it all?". Hermione looked down, embarrassed. She was the smartest witch I knew and I mean she wanted to be smart and succeed. "He's got a point you know" Ron whispered to Harry.

"At least she wont spend her life locked in a castle and known as the most hated teacher" I mumbled to myself. Fred almost broke into a laughter, I slapped his arm and help up my finger to my mouth "Shhhh". Snape looks at me harshly and I followed as I let the biggest smirk out. "Five points from Gryffindor" He says. I smile as he looks away. The man assigns a stupid essay about werewolves at the end of class as he lets us go.

"Miss Lupin, I might have to warn you to watch that attitude in my class" Snape says now that the only student left is me. "Professor Snape, I might have to warn. you know my real last name shouldn't be played with" I stepped a foot closer "You have experienced that before right?"

Before the man said anything I cut him off "Goodbye, professor" I smirked and left his classroom. I wasn't taking any of his bullshit today.

---- NEXT DAY ---

I woke up to the sound of the girls being nervous about the quidditch game. I was one of the chasers. Katie was my back up which made me calm down all the time I got hurt and couldn't play. I have been injured badly in the pitch but I didn't care. It was quidditch, the best sport ever. Katie and Alicia haven't talked to me since that morning I saw them comforting Angelina. I quietly got my robes and changed. As I did my hair I could feel all three of them stare at me. "Okay can you guys tell me why the fuck are you all mad at me, you don't have to answer Angelina" I paused " I wanna know why they won't talk to me" I pointed to Alicia and Katie.

"Don't act innocent now" Katie crossed her arms as she spoke. "What do you mean?" I asked. "You kissed Fred, knowing how much he means to Angelina" Alicia said. "Are you being serious?" I was annoyed. I never cared or liked about Angelina so why should I care know. "We love each other!" Angelina yelled as Alicia grasped into her arms making her not come an inch close to me. I scoff loudly "If he loved you why does he hang out with me instead of you. If he loves you why does he hold my hand instead of yours. If he loved you he wouldn't try to make excuses when he wants to go out with me, George and Lee to get away from you. If he loved you why does he hate being with you but then smiles when he is around me. If he loved you why did he kiss me instead of you" I wasn't going to get stepped on by a Johnson. Her father snitched on my uncles and father when they were young a lot, which passed on to his daughter.

They were all speechless. I stepped closer to Angelina and said "You are no fun Angelina, and that's why Fred doesn't like you" I walked away quickly as I grabbed my stuff. Angelina made my life hell in First year she used to make fun of me for having hand-me-downs robes because Remus couldn't afford real robes at the time.

"You okay y/n?" Lee asked concerned why my face was so red. Lee was the only one that knew what I looked like when I was furious. "Fine, lets go to breakfast" I said as my fists were still clenched together. The boys didn't utter a word knowing I would hiss at them or break their neck.

---
A/N

Next chapter will continue this one alsoooooo what would you like to see happen between Angelina and Y/N. ENJOY MY LOVES <3