Impossible

Y/n: your name
A/N
So this chapter is soooo long! but I hope you enjoyed it. I shed a tear at the last part of how sweet it is! Please read till the end is very cute in my part. I love you all enjoy!

I wake up feeling the wramth of the couch wrap around me. "Y/n?" I hear someone say from in back of me. I turn slightly to see George. "Yeah?" I asked rubbing my eyes. "Where's Fred? He didn't come upstairs last night" I shrug.

"McGonagall wanted to see him late at night so I bet he fell as sleep some where" I chuckle knowing how Fred and George could sleep anywhere. "Right" by his tone I knew he was worried. "I told Katie to bring me some of your clothe since you can't go in just yet" He hands me a pair of my clothe. "Change in our dorm" He ruffles my hair.

I nod and head up to the boys dorm. Some boys comming out of their rooms looked at me dirty but I ignored it. I walk in and see Lee was not there. I change next to Fred's bed and leave my first set of clothe folded on his bed. I decide to switch my hoodie for Fred's jumper. Where could he be?

I walk alone to the Great Hall and search every table and try to catch a tall, red-headed twin messing around with Lee and George. But I only catch one twin, George. I walk over to them. Lee puts his arm around my shoulder. "You are winning this one" He moved us right to left. I wasn't really focused on the match I wanted to know if Fred was okay.

Harry comes up to us. "May I?" He asks pointing at the seat next to George. "Of course mate" He nods with a smile. "Nervous?" Harry asks while drinking a bit of pumpkin juice. Ron and Hermione were also missing, so was Cho Chang and Gabrielle that was Fleur's little sister. "Very" I feel my hands shake. I hated merpeople. They were odd looking and a bit rude by my part. I was okay with the fact they couldn't be above ground.

We finished eating our food as Dumbledore calls us. I changed my clothe again for the task. Harry goes to Neville and have a small talk. George was by my side and Lee by the other. As we got to the dock i felt sad for some reason. Fred wasn't there to support me and wasn't anywhere at all. "You'll do great" George takes my hand and holds it. George knew my liking for merpeople wasn't very pretty.

We have a talk as Dean and Seamus joins our boat. "We betted that you'll do great Y/n" He looked at George and Lee who were doing the bets since Fred wasn't there to help George. "Thank you guys" I gave them a smile.

--AT THE BLACK LAKE--

"Welcome to the second task! Last night something was stolen from each of our champions. treasure of sorts. These five treasures, one for each champion, now lie on the bottom of the black lake."Dumble dore said through a speaker. Then it hit me. The treausures where people, Ron,Hermione,Cho,Gabrielle and Fred. He must be drowing.

Oh Fred

"In order to win each champion need only find their treasure and return to the surface. Simple enough. Except for this, they will have one hour to do so and one hour only. After that they'll be on their own" He said. All the Champions got close to the edge. "Put that in your mouth" I heard Mad-Eye say to Harry.

I had forgotten to take my potion, so I did quickly.

Ugh this tastes horrible

I scrunched my nose in digust. I hear someone choke so I turn to see Harry Choking on something. Mad-Eye start to slap his back but he continues to choke. I see Cedric waving 'Hello' to the crowd. Then I see Kayla cheering for Harry,Cedric and I. "You got this Y/n!" Lee and George scream.

"You may begin at the start of the cannon" Dumble dore says but of course as he finishes the cannon goes off. I don't wait another second and dive into the water. I feel this tingle in my neck and I touch my face to feel flowers around it. My neck had gills on it and my feet where longer. I open my eyes when I relized I could breathe normally.