Drowning

Y/N: your name
A/N:
Alright I'm bringing Kayla back. We are friends again since it was a big mistake. I could not loose that girl. Anyways sorry for the scares! Enjoy my loves I'm posting in a few hours!

"How are you?" asks Cedric as he straigtens up. "Nervous" I sight. "Everything will be okay" He puts his hand on my shoulder. "Let's hope so" I felt a bit uncomfortable but he was just being a friend.

The envelope Sirius had gave me fell from my hands. Me and Cedric go down to pick it up. He slowly grabs it and puts it in my hands. I never realized how pretty Cedrics grey eyes were. I could of sworn I saw his eyes go down to my lips and back to my eyes "Your eyes are really pretty Y/n" He said in a charming tone. "Thanks" I replied shortly.

"I have to go" I got up. "Yeah, Oh wait!" He catched on to me and pulls on my bag. "Yeah?" I asked. "Do you know what happened to Kayla and Draco?" I felt mysel tense up. "Yeah why?". "Is that she was so happy two days ago and now she is so gray" He asked. "I just know she cheated on Draco" I spat.

"Cheated?" He slighly turned his head "Kayla would never, she is crazy for Draco". "Well she did" And like it was fate Kayla walked in looking like a mess. She looked tired and really sad. She also look skinnier and her wavy hair didn't move carfully with the way she walked it was quite still.

Draco was laughing with a Slytherin boy and the sight of him made her walk back to where she came from. Cedric ran over to his sister waving his hand as saying goood bye to me. "Great".

What if Kayla was under something? I mean she told me she loved Draco. I let the thoughts sink in as I walked to the black lake. I sight. I sit alone on the dock as I search for things in my bag. Then I see another envelope.

Good Merlin.

I open it with shaky hands.

My dearest Y/n,

Your eyes look very pretty under the sunlight. I could stare at them for hours.

I'm worried about the first task. I'm worried for you. I can't wait to see you in class later today. I could say the color white makes your eyes glow even more.

Sincerely,
Your secret admirer <3

I sight again and put it in my bag. Then I spot another note at the end. Was it Cedric?

I swear can't they just talk to me in person?

I lay on my back as I read the small note.

Meet me in the black lake at 5:00, please don't be late -Fred<3

I look down at my watch and see it was exactly 4:50. "Now I wait" I put my bag under my head and watched the clouds move slowly with the wind. "Y/N?" I hear a voice say. I turn to see Fred at the starting point of the dock.

He walks towards me, "Can we talk?" I turned my back on him like he did a few days ago. "Oh come on" He sat next to me. He put his hands on my hips scooting me closer to him. "What Fred?" I say still my back turned to him. "I'm sorry" He trailed soft kisses form my jaw to my shoulder. "Whatever you're doing is not working" I say with a harsh tone.

"You think?" He places one hand on my thigh and the other stayed on my hips. "Why do you always do this?" I say finally say turning around "You always let your feelings take over and you are such a stubborn person" I slap his arm. I get my bag and start to get up.

"No wait, daling!" He gets up and follows me "I'm sorry! I'm sorry okay!". Rain starts to fall from the sky. "Stop!" I turned around "How dare you think I entered because I wanted enternal glory for myself!" The rain started to fall hard. I could berely see Fred from the rain. "I'm sorry! I'm a twat I know" He got closer to me "I'm sorry".