Good night, love

Y/N: your name
A/N
I wanted to say, I see all of you comment nice things and it makes my heart flutter. You all are so nice and amazing. I love you all please stay safe<333

I was running and running through Hogwarts wanting to be in someone's arms. I started to get inpatient. Sirius, my dad was coming back . I could feel my legs getting tired and feel my eyes getting watery. I wasn't scared right? Then out of no where I see a tall ginger. "Fred! Fred!" I scream running towards him. I started to cry.

I ran into his arms. I cried in his chest, I knew he had no clue because it took him a second to wrap his arms around me. "Woah, what's wrong" he cupped my cheeks and made me look at him. His eyes filled with worry. "Come" He grabbed my hand and took me to his dorm. "Did Harry say something?" He asked as he took my hand into his. I shook my head in denial. 

FRED'S POV

Y/n was shaking and it wasn't because she was cold. I was trying my best to seem fine but seeing her like this made my heart break. She was such a positive person but since her dad has been trying to come to the school she has been looking behind her shoulder all the time. I grabbed her hand a drew circles on her knuckles. "Now tell me what's wrong" I said in a soothing tone. She hesitated at first but then spoke "He is coming Fred, and I don't know if it's because of me or-" She started to speak faster and faster but I cut her off by pulling her into my arms.

"Shhh, hey calm down" I soothed her hair as she cried into my chest. "Fred he is so close, what would he think of me?" Her voice trembled, I grabbed her face and planted a small kiss on her forehead. "He is going to be proud of you, maybe the reason he is here is not to hurt you" I wiped her tears away "Maybe he is here because he needs you and I know you do too" I gave her small smile and she ran back to my arms.

"What would I do with out you?" She sobbed. I smiled softly. I knew how to make her feel better. I pulled her away for a second and turned on a record player I had under George's bed. I turned it on and it started to play music.  I reached my hands towards her "Are you just going to leave me to dance by myself or what?" She laughed weakly and I saw her blood shot eyes. She looked tired of all of this but took my hands.

We danced for a couple of minutes and I noticed she started to laugh and smile. It felt like we were in slow motion. She stopped for a minute and turned off the lights, and left a tiny one on. She grabbed my hand and started to dance again. I watched how she danced and giggled, she made me happy. "You are so beautiful" I smiled and even with the lack of light I could see her turning bright red.

I tilted my head and resting my forehead on hers. She cupped my cheeks and smiled "And you are so handsome". I felt myself blushing. "Shut up" She chuckles and speaks up again "What? is true" I spin her up in the air making her grab my arms tightly. Slow Music started to play. She looked down, nervous for some reason. I put my hands on her waist and the other took her hand. 

She wrapped her arm around my neck and took my free hand. We danced for a couple of minutes and laughed. The record player suddenly stopped. I picked her up my shoulder and threw her on the bed. I laid next to her clutching my sides as she singed in a terrible way. The laughter died down, I turned to see her face and I her face was still stained of tears on her skin. I grabbed her cheek so she could look at me.

"I hate seeing you cry" I smiled at her "A gorgeous girl like you shouldn't cry". Her eyes lit up and wrapped her arms around my torso and rested her head on my chest. I played with her hair as I hummed to her. I could feel she loosened up meaning she fell asleep. I carried her to the head of the bed and wrapped some blankets on her.

 I laid down next to her and took her in my arms. "Good night love" I whispered into her hair. I closed my eyes as I played with her hair.  

Y/N POV