Draco! Draco!

Y/N: your name 
A/N
So if this has grammar issues forgive me I'm so tired from school. I love you all good night!

"George and Lee sitting on a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love then comes marriag-" George puts his hand over my mouth. "Don't ever say that" He turns bright red. "Ooooo Georgie is blushing" I say in a singing tone. "Shut up" He scoffs as I roar in laughter. 

"Lee I love you! Lee I want you and only you!" I yell. I was giving him revenge. He always did this in public when heknew and Fred weren't ready to make things public. "You are acting like a 2nd year" He shakes his head. "And you act like a 1st year everyday" I chuckle as he rolls his eyes. 

"Oh shut up you love me" I elbowed him playfully making him giggle "Maybe" He said with a smile. We hear yelling and chanting comming from the country yard. "What are those yells" George and I get up. "I dunno...Let's find out" I grab his hand and pull him with me. 

--EARLIER THAT DAY-- 

KAYLA'S POV

I wake up in my dorm with a killing headache. What happened to me, last thing I remember I was getting out of class, trying to find Draco,then Adrian pushes me into this classroom and forces me to drink something.And of course I drinked it becouse he is my friend, right?  But I can't remember anything since that afternoon.

What the fuck did Adrian make me drink?! I had to go find Draco, so I go to my dorm Room and quickly change into my secret Slytherin robes that he gave to me and went to go find him. I go into their common room right away since Draco told me this week's password, but I find pansy sitting in a chair reading a book. 

Pansy is my bestfriend. Her parents and my parents are very good friends, so, we've grown up together. "Hey Pansy, have you seen Draco?" I speak. She stares at me like I had something in my face.

"You haven't talked to me in days and the first you say is where is Draco? Fuck you, besides I don't think he'll want to see you after you cheated on him, you know I've got say, that was low Kayla, especially for you." She says crossing her arms and facing the other way. I did understand a word she said, "what do you mean cheat on Draco, you know I would never do that, I love him"I say starting to get worried if there was a misunderstanding. 

"Stop lying Kayla, we both saw you being really touchy with Adrian Pucey." What did she mean? He is only my friend.  "Pansy I don't remember doing that at all. In fact, I can't remember anything since last Monday." I start to tear up, what did I do, what was wrong with me. "what do you mean you can't remember anything. 

"she says standing up and walking closer to me. "I mean the last thing I remember is Adrian pushing me into a classroom and forcing met to take this drink." I start to feel dizzy, very dizzy. " I almost collapse when pansy catches me and puts me down on the couch. "That son of a bitch" I'm going to kill him." Those were the last words I heard before I passed out.

--LATER--

 I wake up in the infirmary with pansy by my side and Draco on the other. As my eyes start to focus, I could see Draco's bloodshot eyes and pansy sleeping on the couch across from the bed. Draco starts to talk, "are you okay". I try to caress his face, but he turns away. "I'm okay."

 Then, it hits me. The situation starts coming back and I start to panic. I had to tell Draco that none of it was true, at least while I was unconscious. But all I could bring were mumbles. "Draco... I didn't... cheat..." he starts to let out a tiny tear, but I clear his face. He holds my hands as I continue to say. " I never cheated Draco, at least I wasn't aware of it. I don't remember anything since last Monday. You see the last thing I remember was going to find you, but then Adrian pushes me into this room and forces me to take this drink. Pansy thinks it was a love potion."