Snake

Y/N: your name
A/N
So HELLO! My bad for not posting, this one is short but ill write more for tomorrow! MISSED YOU ALL! LOVE YOU THANKYOU FOR 100K (sorry if there is bad grammar is 1 am)

Hermione looked around as I sat on the couch. I had a bad feeling and I closed my eyes to calm myself. I close them shut and I was able to see Harry and the woman. The woman's eyes gave me chills. The necklace chitters and The woman beginds to talk in Parsel Tounge. If I was the so called "Heir of Slyterin" Why couldn't I speak parsel tounge. 

I understood some words from her which was weird. The woman looks at him oddly. I open my eyes and see Hermione looking through a book. I go up and slowly spy on them. I see the woman gag and choke. I screw up my face and blink twince. 

The woman cumbled into a snake. I couldn't believe my eyes. Harry made eye contact with me for a second and started to run and shoot spells at it. It get shotting at Hrry as I threw spells on it. The snake and Harry got throught a wall to a babies room. 

"Boody Hell" I say under my breath. 

Harry and the snake kept going at each other. "Hey!" I yelled making the snake turn at me and its expression changed. It hissed and then threw it self at Harry again.  It wrapped itself on him. I grab a brick and throw it on its head. "Come on" I un wrap the snake of him and pull him in front of me. Hermione comes up the stairs and shoots a spell at it making it fly off. 

The snake fell on top of the stairs and its weight making a whole on the ground, where I was stepping. I fall down and feel a sharp pain on my leg. I groan and see the snake shootinh up at me. I shoot a spell and  missed. I place my hand on my injuered leg. 

"Y/n!" I hear Hermione yells. "Go, leave!" I say as the snake slowly makes its way up to me "Now!".  They hesistate and leave. I ook at the snake and for some reason i couldnt get it away with my mind. As the snake come towards me to finally finish what it came for i close my eyes and feel a hand grab me. 

I open my eyes and see someone I didn't expect to see.

 "George?"

We apparte and end up in a small abandoned pub. I don't waste anytime to wrap my arms around him and burry my head on his chest. He places his hand on my head gently pulling closer. 

"I missed you so much" I say softly. "I missed you too" he says. "Where's Ron? Where's Fred? What were you even doing there?" I ask. "Woah" He chuckles "I was there to get some things for Fred, he got hurt-" I cut him off. "I know, is he okay?" He tilts his head in confusion. "Wait how do you know?" he says confused. "i'll tell you about it later" I sight and he shrugs it off. 

"As I was saying, i heard rumbelign and then saw u so yeah" He says "And Fred and Ronare in the attic". I run upstairs and finally hit the attic. "Fred!" I say as I open the door. I see the ginger turn to me and his face lit up. He got up quickly and I ran over to him.

I jump and wrap my legs around him and so do my arms. He pulls me into a hug and pulls my face out of the crook of his neck to see me. I see his soft smile grow as he he sees me. He presses his lips against mines. He places his hands under my thighs for support as I pull his face closer. 

We pull away and I rest my forehead on his. "Merlin, I missed you" He says. "I missed you" I said softly. "Ummm" I hear Ron say. "Oh Ron" Fred lets go of me and I hug him. He wraps his arms around me and laughs softly. 

"How's Hermione?" He looks at me worriedly. "She is doing better" He looks away sadly. "I regret leaving, I really do" Ron said quietly. "I know you do Ron" I smiled at him. 

I feel a hand grab me and pull me away from Ron. Fred pulls me to him. "Well we are off" He pulls on my hand and we walk to the other side of the attic. There was a small bed on the corner of attic. He pulls me down with him and wraps me protectively in his arms. 

He covers us with the thin blanket and smiles down at me. "You don't even know how much I missed you, I shouldn't have left-" I kissed him before he could continue. George had come in the room and sat next to Ron. 

I break off the kiss and see him smiling dreamily. I smile and burry my head on his chest. 

--HOURS LATER--

"Y/n!" I get waken up by Fred and I sit up. 

"Yeah?" I rub my eyes and yawn. He points at Ron and I see the illumintator open slowly with a small ball of light comming out of it. Me and Fred head over to Ron and George. "Woah" George says in awe. The small ball of light says something but I didn't quite catch it. It goes right through Ron's chest and somehow we weren't there anymore.

We were in icey woods. "What in the hell?" Fred says and takes my hand. He covers me with a jacket he had in his small bag, which somehow ended up with us. "What do we do now?" I say looking around. Ron picks up his bag and shrugs "No idea".