The Muggle World

Y/N : your name
A/N
⚠️ Smut ⚠️
I give in, I wrote smut. Actual smut. I-i don't know how to feel but yeah is at the end of the chapter so when you see "---" you can skip it if you like.ENJOY! Also I AM NOT KILLING FRED! I never thought of killing Fred, our man is staying alive.

I was waken up by the cheering of the Weasley family. I got ready and went outside to see Ron being hugged by his mother as she told him sweet things. I got closer and I saw Ron with a prefects badge in his hand. "Oh Merlin that makes everyone in the Family!" Molly kissed her son's cheeks.

"What are Fred and I, Next door neighbors?" George crossed his arms. Molly ignored her sons and left the room.

"Geez, someone forgot they had more kids" Fred scoffed. I rolled my eyes ignoring the twins Jealousy. They use to say they were Molly's least favorite children but I knew Molly adored her twin sons just like the rest of her kids.

"Well we have a day left before we leave" Fred said (I changed the date because I wanted to add more things) "And you know what we should do" George smirked. "Prank everyone in the house hold" Fred repeated.

"Freddie!" I ran towards them. "Yes my love?" He smiled. "Let's go to the muggle world, The three of us" I said smiling. "And be the third wheel?" George shook his head. "We can take your siblings and Hermione along with Harry" Fred took my waist.

"Alright I'm down" George smirked. After begging to Molly for an hour asking her to let us go she agreed. "Get ready Potter! We are leaving!" I said as the black haired boy ran downstairs. "Where?" He asked.

"The Muggle world" The twins smirked. "The Muggle world!" Hermione came jumping next to us. "Yes!" I said. Soon I grabbed Hermione, George Grabbed Ron and Fred grabbed Harry. Me and the twins apparated to the Muggle world.

"Wow" We all say in unison. "Let's go what are you all waiting for!" George pulls me by my wrist. The Muggle world was bright so bright. Everyone looked like they didn't have any problems.

"What is that" I asked poiting to a large building. "That is a mall" Hermiome came closer to me. "A mall?" The twins and Ron say in unison. "What do you do on a mall?" Harry asked. "You buy things there is a lot of shops-" Hermione was cut off.

(Remember that Harry did not grow up with muggles in this story)

"In one building?" I asked in disbelief. "Yeah, let's go" Hermione takes us to the door of the huge building. "Woah" We enter the busy building as we all look at the lights and the busy stores.

"Is there a prank shop?" George asked darting his eyes from shop to shop. "I don't think so but let's break in to three's" Hermione took Ron and Harry and I took the twins. "Okay if we get lost we apparate" Said Fred.

"We can't apparate in here" George smacked the back of Fred's head. "Is packed with muggles" I said quite loudly making some girls turn to me. "Stop hitting me George!" Fred pulled  George's hair.

The girls looked well dressed and where all in a grorup. They all looked at the twins with fluttering eyes and when they looked at me they snickered. I rolled my eyes and took Fred's hand.

"Y/n Look!" George pointed at a store full of of jewlery. "Let's go" Fred pulled us in the shop. "I'm getting this for Lee" George saw a necklace with the letter G incraved in to it. "That so pretty George" I smiled at him.

Fred looked miserable around the store. "Hello sir, how much for this?" I asked pointing at a golden thin chain. "About 300" My eyes winded. "How much is that in galleons?" I asked George in a whisper.