Chocolates

Y/N: your name
A/N
Ok so the first chapters are way longer because I morphed them together. There was a lot of chapters so yeah, I nuked so many reads, comments, and votes :( LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

"Y/n wake up!" Remus shakes me up rapidly. "What?" I asked out of breath. "Oh my" Sirius picks me up and cries in to my hair. "Dad? What's going on?" I asked as he still cries in to my hair. "You- Some one was penetrating your mind" He says. 

"Sorry?" A loud sound come from the door and I see is Fred and George running towards the kitchen. Fred pushes everyone out of his sight and hugs me. He cups my cheeks "Are you okay?" I nodded but I was so confused. "Greyback" I hear Remus say. 

"Can someone tell me what's wrong?" I asked in distress. "Greyback tried to over use your powers, which could cause you to death he tried to peak in to the future" My eyes open wide. "What?" I asked. They explained everything how I was going to be taken to him if they didn't come in sooner. 

Fred and George decided to stay while Ginny and Molly went to St.Mungos. "Come" Fred opened the sheets to his bed and I gladly join him. "I won't let them hurt you" He soothed my hair and kissed the top of my hair. 

I quickly fell asleep. 

--NEXT MORNING--

"Merry Chrismas dumbasses!" George was jumping on our bed up and down. "George get off you twat!" I said as I digged my head deeper on Fred's chest. "No! Is Christmas!" He said loudly making me laugh. "Fine but get off" I said and he did. 

Fred started throwing pillows at George and he threw them back. "Stop it!" I said laughing but that just made them threw the pillows at me. Fred ended up hitting himself on the face with his own pillow and George fell back. I roared with laughter. 

We got changed. Fred and George wore a blue fancy shirt with a green vest their mom made them. "Looking handsome Weasley" I said. He smirked as George left the room. "Merry Christmas love" He said. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer to me as our lips crashed together. 

His hands went from my waist to the lowest of my back as my hands were on his hair. We pulled away as he eyed me down. "You look stunning" He said. I wore a red, short and flowing flower dress. "Thank you love" I said kissing him. 

We went down and in the table it was just Ron, Hermione, George and Ginny. Ron waited anxiously for the food and Hermione did Ginny's hair. George in the corner was making faces at Ron and be witched some stuff in the christmas tree. 

Fred and George stood besides each other and I stood next to Hermione. A small santa claus flew around the room screaming "Ho, Ho, Ho Merry Christmas!" George leaned over and whispered "Be witched it alright" He smiled making me ruffle up his combed hair. 

I look over and think to myself...

Damn the Weasley's did great at making kids

They were all so good looking including Molly and Arthur. All their kids were super attractive and I just wondered how can two people make such beautiful children. "Here we go" Molly said placing Arthur at the head of the table. 

"Daddy's back!" We all clapped at Mr. Weasley. "Sit down, everybody, sit down. Now, presents" Molly said. Fred pulled back my chair for me. "Thanks Freddie" I said smiling at him. He tugged in my chair and sat on his own. 

"A nice big box for Ron" Said Mr. Weasley as he smiled at one of his son's. "Big Box for Ron. And for you..." Said Mrs.Weasley as Ron smiled at his mother. Mrs.Weasley didn't know what gift was for Fred and George "Ohh" She handed them the presents which they switched out. "She handed Hermione hers and then she smiled at me "Here you go dear" I smiled at her and took it.