Happy Memories

Y/N: your name

FRED'S POV

I stood there, I could barely process what just happened. Did she kiss me? No I was just imagining things. I was just deep in thought but then someone wakes me up as they lay their hand on my shoulder. It was George. "So, I saw that" He smirked at me. 

I sighted knowing that I didn't imagine what just happened. "Give me a break" I complained. "You're in love" George talked in musical tone. "I am not, she is a Black" I hesitated "I can't like her" I raised my head up with confidence and left my brother behind. He seemed taken back. I couldn't like my best friend since birth and if I did I wasn't telling her. 

I went to my dorm and laid down on my bed looking up. I came across these weird questions  and they were all about y/n. Okay let's settle this down. Did she mean a lot to me? Yes, she did. She has been with me since I can remember. Why am I just fake dating her? Oh shit, I have never asked myself that. Well it was to make Angelina jealous of course, but I liked to call her "my girlfriend". Did I really like her?

YOUR POV

I ran to the classroom Harry and Remus where in. "Sorry" I opened the door out of breath. They both look up at me. "Y/n, There you are. You came" Lupin was laying on a railing in the class. The class seemed to be Astronomy. "Now are you sure about this you two? This is very advanced magic..." I started to walk next to Harry but not getting too close to him "well beyond the ordinary Wizarding Level". "I'm sure" Harry and I said in unison.

 We both looked at each other but I was the first one to look away. Remus sighted but he knew he had no other choice than to teach us "Well everything's prepared". We look back and see everything ready. "The spell that I'm going to teach you is called The Patronus Charm" Remus started to go down the stairs slowly as he spoke "Have I ever mentioned it to any of you?" We both stayed quiet "No? Well a Patronus is a positive force. For the wizard who conjures one" He kept explaining and we seemed really focused on it "It works something like a shield, with the Dementor feeding on it rather than him.. But In order for it to work you need to think of a memory" Remus continues to explain. 

This was really interesting. "Not just any memory, a very happy memory, a very powerful one" Remus took me off my thoughts "Can you both do this?". We both nodded "Yes? Very well" He lifted his hand up and pointed to our eyes "Close your eyes" He was speaking slowly "Concentrate. Explore your past" He got up "Now Harry, do you have a memory?" Remus asked the boy, he nodded "Allow it to fill you up". My eyes were still close and I still couldn't find the memory. "Loose yourself within it, you too y/n" He spoke loudly now "Then speak the incantation, "Expecto Patronum" He instructed. 

I have finally founded my happy memory and I found myself smiling. "Expecto Patronum" We repeated after him "Very good". We started to open our eyes as he got close to a treasure like object. "Shall we? Wands at the ready" We took our wands out of our pockets and point it towards it. He opened the tap and two Dementors came out of it. Fear rushed down my body. I wasn't able to speak but I could only hear Harry say "Expecto Patronum" next to me so I tried to talk "Expecto-" and with that I fainted and so did Harry.

"Here we go. Come on. Sit up. Deep breaths" Remus was trying to wake me up "Its alright, I didn't expect you to do it the first time". Harry was already waken up by Remus. He reaches for his pockets "That would've been remarkable but here eat this" He handed me a piece of chocolate like always "You'll feel better". "That was one nasty Dementor" Harry spoke to break the silence. 

"Oh, no, no, no" He begins to walk away "That was a boggart Harry, a boggart". "So you're telling me that shit was a boggart" I turn back at him. "Language y/n" Remus looked at me. "Sorry, but how was my boggart different this time". "The thought of having a real Dementor in front of you made you fear it even more" The man spoke. He was probably right. 

He started to lit up the candles back up. Me and Harry got up and decided to try again. "Before we start again, What were you both thinking about?" Remus asked. "The first time I rode a broom" Harry now turn to me. "The first time I got to make a prank product with the twins" I said looking down. He looked at us with a are-you-serious face "That's not good enough, That's nearly good enough". "Love you too Uncle Lupin" I said in a sarcastic tone which made the man chuckle. 

Harry talks about one strong memory he has as I stay quiet. They both nod at each other. "Let's give it a try. You both ready?" We both nodded. The two dementors rose up to the air making a horrible roar. I looked at Harry and he looked back at me . He stretched his hand out for me to take. We were now hand in hand as we spoke. "Expecto Patronum!"  We yelled in unison. The dementors got closer to us. We grasped our hands tightly and yelled again "Expecto Patronum!" and then a white light took off from our wands. It was so magical and having my brother on my side again felt amazing. The white lights morphed into one making it one shield the Dementors where crashing in. 

We lowered our wands making the boggart back into where they were. Remus started laughing "Yes!". He closed the tap quickly and locked it. "Well done guys, Well done" He said out of breath. I look up at Harry while he is still staring at the box. I run to him and flung my arms around him. He hugs me back "I'm so sorry". "It's okay Harry, I'm sorry too" He smiled as he started to hug me again. I missed Harry, a lot.

We sit down on the stairs again. Harry puts his arm around my shoulder as I put mines around his torso. Remus gives us more chocolate, which we never complained about. Remus mentions James with a proud ring to it. "I was thinking of him" Harry smiles "And Mum, seeing their faces they were talking to me. Just talking. That's the memory I chose, I don't even know if it's real but is the best I have" He smiled and nodded at Remus. 

"Sirius would have been so proud of you, y/n it took him a long time to learn the charm but his daughter" He paused for a smile "Did it in a night". I smiled brightly at him. "He is the only thing that is keeping me sane for now" I nod at the man. "Was he your memory?" He asks me. "I was thinking of him and how he got me bright red flowers of all kinds for my birthday and how we danced together in his animagus form" I look down with a smile "I miss that". "I know you do" Remus looks forward. I miss my dad, more than ever.