Ministry

Y/N: your name
A/N
OKAY SHORT CHAPTER, I know I said it was big but I just edited a bit. I was grounded and couldn't post so here you go, I'll see when I can post again. thank you for staying active! ILOVEYOU

"What?" Me and the twins say in unison. "We want to enter the ministry" Said Harry. "You are insane" I said. "Oh come on, we have to find that Horcrux" Hermione said, she bit her lip in frustration. I cover my face with my palms as Fred soothes my back softly. "Fine, what do we have to do" I said. "Polyjuice potion" Harry smiled. "Again?!" George grunted "I'm not loosing my other ear!"

"Let's all calm down, shall we?" I say. "We have no time to calm down we have to go now" Ron said firmly. We sighted and agreed. We apparated and decided to all meet with Hermione later. Me and the twins looked for people we could switch on. "Look!" George pointed at a laky, brown haired man with green peircing eyes. George casted a spell which made the man fall on his tracks. George grabbed him and hurried off.

Me and Fred still couldn't fine anyone. "Oi!" Fred whispered-yelled. He pointed at what it seemed to be a married couple. The woman had Blonde hair and brown honey eyes as for the man he had brown hair and blue eyes. "Is better than you having a husband, I don't know about" I rolled my hand and casted the same spell as George.

They felll to they ground and I slowly levitated them. We walk in where the rest were. "Where were you?" Hermione closed the door shut. "Couldn't find anyone" I shrugged. She sigted and casted a sleeping spell on them. She pulled a hair of each and handed us a small flask. "Right, remember what we said.

"Don't speak to anyone unless is absolutely necessary. Just try to act normal" She looked as me and the Twins "Do what everyone else is doing. If we do that, then with a little bit of luck, we'll get inside. And then..."

"It get's really tricky" Harry said. "Correct" Hermione. "Yeah" Harry said. "This is completely metal" George and Fred said. "Completely" I said. "The world's mental" Said Ron, we all turn to him " Come on, we've got a Horcrux to find". I sighted "I'm doing it" I said. "Please don't-" Harry tried to talk me out.

"Arriba, Abajo, Pal' centro, Pa' dentro" I said as the twins made the movements and chugged on the potion. (Yes, my first language is Spanish besties).

"Ugh" I sticked out my tounge at the acid taste. My hair turned blonde and Fred was no longer ginger. "Good god" I said Looking at Fred who was no longer himself. "Look handsome, don't I?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. We walked out.

We walked down to the bathroom and thats when I parted ways with Fred and George. I took a hold of Hermione. "What do we do?" I asked. "We flush ourselves down the toilet" She said casually. "What?" I said. "Yup" She grabbed me and pulled me inside of the bigger stalls.

She helped me up the toilet. "This is so gross-" I couldn't finish since Hermione had already flushed and I fell down. The dizzy feelling was horrible but I made it. I was in the green flowing flames, In the ministry. I saw Fred, well the man, and ran to him. "You okay?" I took his hand. "Fine" He took it tightly. We saw George right next to us.

"We are so dead" He said. "Tell me about it" We walked to towards the trio. "Are those-" I was about to ask but Hermione cut me of. "Muggles" I gulp. We stuck to plan and they went out to Umbridge as me and the twins stayed up here waiting for them. "Im so bored" I said. "Me too" George added.

"Want to prank-" Fred was cut off. "No" I said making him scoff.

--MOMMENTS LATER--

"This music is driving me mental" I groaned. "I miss Lee" George said. "I miss home" Fred. "I know you two do let's just wait a bit more" I smile. I look and see Harry and Hermione with their eyes down. I grab the twins and get up. "What's going on?!" I said. "Keep on walking"Harry said. Harry and Hermione turn around to see Ront talking to a woman.

"Oh Mary go home, get the kids, I'll meet ou there. We have to get out of the country, understand?" Ron said. The woman nods softly. "Mary, do as I say" Ron says but the woman presses her lips against his. I prevent myself from Laughing at as Ron turns back to normal.

The woman almost falls back when she sees him. The real man comes and pushes by us "Mary? Who's that?"."Long story, Nice meeting you" Ron says as we run off and people start to notice Harry. "Harry Potter" "Merlin, Harry Potter".

"This. Not good" I said. We start to run as men run behind us. I take George's and Fred's hand tightly. A blonde man grabs my arm and smirks. "Get off me!" I kicked him right where it hurts and ran after the rest. He started to shoot spells at the trio. "Run! The three of you! Run!" I yelled.

We all pushed by. I got to get right next ot the trio nad pulled them all in. The man chased after us but soon we hit the fire and were in the....woods?

I hear the birds and get up quickly. "Fred!" I run over to Fred and give him a hug. "George!" I gave George a bone crushing hug and then turn my head to see Hermione on the ground with Ron. Ron had a bleeding arm. "Holy shit!" I run over to them and look at Ron who was in horrible pain.

"Oh my god" Ron says. The twins come by and so did Harry. "Oh, shh, shh. It's alright. It's okay" Says Hermione. Ron groans asI help Hermione with his shirt. "Harry! Harry! quickly, in my bag, theres a bottle labeled "Essence of Dittany"" Hermione said. Harry quickly searched for the bottle in her bag. I covered my mouth as I say Ron. I took his hand.

"It's okay, It's okay" I said. Fred had to look away as George comforted him. "Okay, okay, quickly!" Hermione yelled at Harry. Harry grabbed his wand "Accio Dittany" He said and the small flask was now on his hand. "Shhh" I said as I soothed Ron's hair. "It's alright, Unstopper it" Hermione told the boy.

Harry looked at Ron's arm as his skin turned paler "Hermione his arm". Ron sobbed in pain "Harry for fucks sake do it!" Fred said in distress. "It's going to sting a little okay?" Said Hemrione. She looked at me and I nodded as i took his hand again.

"What happened? I thought we meant to go back to Grimmuald Place" Said Harry. "We were. We were. Shh" She said. Ron took my hand tightly as he squeezed it. "It's alright one more, one more" I said. "We were there, we were there, but Yaxley had a hold of me and I-" Hemrione's voice was shaky and out of breath "I knew once he'd seen where we were, we couldn't stay. So I brought us here but Ron got splinched" The skin on Ron's arm started to re-grow.

I took a breath and saw my red hand from Ron's streght.

I got up and told Fred to help Harry as George helped Hermione, "Come on Ron" I sat him up him up softly as he grunted. I grabbed a pair of silk and wrapped it around his arm for now. "You are going to scare the shit out of us Ron" I said with a sight.

--LATER THAT NIGHT--

Me and the twins had a tent for ourselves as for Harry, Ron and Hermione had their own. I sight as I roll over in my bed. I missed Remus, Peral, Molly and the much more. Fred quickly noticed and wrapped his arms around me. "What's wrong, darling?" He asked. "Nothing" I said. he sighted and pulled me closer to him "I want to go home too, I know" He kissed my lips and fell as sleep.