"For luck"

Y/N: you name
A/N
Alright! Im so sorry for not posting but here is this boring I wanted to make this one shorter so we could hop in the Half-blood Prince faster so yeah! I LOVE YOU!

I see Harry on the ground as Dumbledore kneeled beside him. Fred wrapped his arms me as my knees grew week from pain. Harry was groaning in pain as he twirled around. Harry laid eyes on me and I immediately looked back. He was the only person apart from Remus I had left that was technically my family. 

He groned once more in pain. "You're the weak one" Harry said. We all looked at each other in fear. "and you'll never know love or friendship....And I feel sorry for you". Harry twirled around as I looked at Harry in sorrow. Harry was then flipped around when a barrier of sand grew around him. 

Then lord and behold Voldemort stood right in front of our eyes. Fred tightened his grip on me. "You're a fool Harry Potter and you will loose...Everything" Voldemort said. He tried to open his mouth once more but Aurors and the Ministry interrupted the scene. 

Fudge saw him and stood frozen in fear "He's back." He said as Voldemort disappeared. Dumbledore took Harry in to his arms as I ran over to him. People took pictures and asked questions. Remus decided to take me to the burrow were everyone would be taken care of. 

--THE BURROW--

"Oh my" Molly ran over to us and gave us millions of hugs and kisses. As she let go of me she saw the gash in the corner of my mouth. "Come here sweetheart" She laid me down in the couch as she carefully poured a potion in to it.  "Careful now" Molly helped me sitting up. 

Remus then came over and brought me a piece of chocolate. For the first timein my life I rejected it. I said good night to everyone and slowly walked towards The twin's room. I laid there in tears as I faced the wall. I fidgeted with Sirius' neclace as I thoughs of him crowded my mind. 

I heard a soft knock on the door. I see a ray of light on the wall meaning the door had opened. I felt the bed move as some one pulls me closer to them. I feel their hands grasp my waist. "I'm so sorry my love" Fred's calming said in my ear. 

--WEEKS LATER--

"Come on Y/n you have to eat something" I sat in the kitchen on our flat as Kayla has tried for weeks for me to eat. Fred and George were paiting the outside of the building. "How are you  today, love?" Fred said as he kissed my cheek. He had been sweeter and tried to be even more goofier and funny for me. 

"She still isn't eating" Kayla frowned. "Kay, give us a second please" Fred said and she nodded. "I brought you something" He said as he stood up and grabbed something from outside the kitchen.

 A photo album. The fist picture I saw was a moving one It had Remus, Sirius, James, Lily, Harry and Me. "Where did you get this?" I asked. 

"I found it on christmas day, I asked Sirius if I could give it to you some day and he agreed" He sighted. I placed the album down ad ran to his arms. He didn't hesitate to wrap his arm around me. 

"Why don't we get out of here for a while, It will do you good" He said "Maybe visit Harry".  I let go of him and he placed his hand on the bottom of my jaw. He pressed his lips agaisnt mines and  for the first time in a while I felt happy. I grabbed his face a pulled him closer to me. 

We separated and he smiled. "Is that you smiling?" He asked me with a smirk. "Oh shut up" I said. "Now go get ready I know where to go" He said getting up "Eat a bit too". I listened to him. I ate a bit of pancakes with the side of eggs Kayla had brought for me. I was so hungry I dind't realize I had finished it all. 

"Oh look!" I jump out of my skin. Kayla had a bright smile on her face "You finally ate! I'm so proud, now go get ready" I smiled at her and went to Fred's and I's room. I decided to wear the dress Sirius got me for my brithday. It was a flowy short dress. It was black and a bit vintage.