8:45 am

Y/N: your name
A/N
Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes!! I wanted to ask all you queens if you can recommend  me some wattpad soties because I know you all got that tasteeee. I would really appreciate if you guys leave some behind because I have been reading some to keep myself entertained. Anyways thank you so much and Enjoy<33 stay safe!

GEORGE'S POV

As me and Lee walk back to the changing rooms. We see the door was half open. "Let's see what they are doing" Lee pokes his head out a bit throught the crack and I follow.

Y/n and Fred were talking and we see y/n leaning over to Fred and kissing him. "George!" Lee whispers yells at trying to get my expression. "Lee!" I whisper yell back at him. "What do we do?" He asks looking at them pull away.

"We keep quiet, I'll tease Fred about it" I smirk and so does Lee. "Let's go" We enter the locker rooms like we hadn't seen nothing. We talk for a bit and fix Y/n's nose. Fred made it too obvious they kissed.

He was a bit too smiley. "Sure" Lee says and I snicker under my breath.

--Y/N'S POV--

I turn back to face the boys and Fred was too smiley for a kiss. "How are you feeling?"  Lee walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me. "I'm fine, really" I send him a reassuring smile. We all leave the changing rooms together, back to the common room.

The walk was quiet. "Can someone say something" Fred says trying to diffuse the slince. "Uh, yeah" Lee scratches the back of his head "I really liked your hair George" He looks down. I smirk at George and his ears turn slightly pink, All weasleys do that. "Thanks Lee". 

"We have to tell some body about this fight" Fred said, trying to involve more people in it. "No, Fred. I have enough on my plate right now" I sighted still looking down. "But what if she tries to do it again-" I cut George off. "She won't, I, for example won't let her" Lee raises his head up in confidence "If she doesn't want to, We won't say a word".

I give Lee a bone crushing hug , He is the best. 

--LATER--

I wake up to cent of cinnamon hitting me as soon as I open my eyes. I turn around seeing Fred in an arm chair next to my bed, he looked in an uncomfortable position and looked freezing cold. I chuckle and remember what happened last night. He wouldn't go to his dorm if I didn't go with him. 

He didn't want to leave me with Angelina. When he went to change, before he came back i was already sleeping. I don't understand why he didn't get in bed. I get up slowly and check the time. It was 4 am. I get close to him and brush his ginger hair with my fingers trying to wake him up. 

"Freddie...Freddie" I whispered, but what I got back were groans of him trying to go back to sleep. "Come on Fred, you can't sleep like this" I whispered again. He noddded slightly "Yes I can,  I wasn't going to sleep with you with out knowing you were okay with it" He says with his eyes still closed.

I smile, he really was a Gentleman. "Freddie, I want you to come" I whispered making his eyes open in a mili second. He pulls on my hand and lays me down, with my head on his chest as he wraps his arms around my waist. He rested his chin on my head and whispered "Shhhh, back to sleep". 

I smile "Good night Freddie". 

"Good night darling".

--NEXT MORNING--

I wake up, again, feeling Fred's hand trail up and down my back. "Good morning love" he says in his typical raspy morning voice. That voice made me scream internally, it was way too hot. "Good morning" I get up and get pulled down again to his chest.