Tattoos

Y/N: your name
A/N
Sorry for the lack of posting spring break has just been too good. ANYWAYS this is what I will be posting for today I love you all and please stay hydrated and take care of yourselves all of you deserve it!

"Y/N LET'S GO!" I hear George scream from down stairs. "Coming!" I say as I struggle to walk down. "What's wrong with you?" George says as Fred smirks. "I fell down yesterday" I lied. He eyes me down and a grin appears in his face "And I believe Fred made you trip?"

"Let's just go" I said. "Wait, also this is for you" He hands me an envelope. "Who is it from?" I eye the letter. "Hogwarts" Fred says. I shrug and open the letter as it wrote.

Dear Y/N,

I hope you are doing well. I'm really sorry about your father, I hope that Remus is doing well too.

I would like for you to come help at Hogwarts. You are the best at what we need right now. I cannot speak of it in letters.

Please come by my office Miss Black.

Yours truly,
Minerva McGonagall

I smile down at the letter. "Who is it from?" Fred snakes his arm around my waist. "Minnie" I say with a smile. "Let's go" We all apparate to the Burrow when I meet up with a bone breaking hug from Molly.

"Oh!" Molly hugs me tightly. "Hello to you too Molly" I say out of breath.

"Mom she can't breathe" Fred says in between laughs. "Oh be quiet" She says as she straightens up. "Hello Billy boy" I said as I give the tall Weasley a hug. "Hello Miss Weasley" He said. I roll my eyes.

"God, you two are tall as me now" Bill hugs his brothers. "Hello" a girl with a french accent says. "Fleur?" I asked. "Oh Y/n" She gives me a hug. It takes me a minute to snap in to reality. I hug her back after a few seconds.

"Delacour?" Fred asks his brother which Bill nods with a great smile on his face. "Well damn" George says as Molly hits the back of his head "You have a boyfriend George Fabian Weasley!"

I laugh. We had a nice lunch. Molly barely talked to Fleur, she didn't seem to like her. "My parentz both live in Franze" Her thick french accent could be heard from miles away. "That's nice, how your sister?" I asked the girl.

She nodded "Very good, she is" She said with a smile. The lunch was cut short by Arthur who had to go to work. "Well, it was nice seeing you again Fleur" I gave her a smile. We bid our goodbyes to the coupe.

"I don't get what Bill sees in the poor girl" Molly says as I help her wash the dishes. "She's a nice girl, Molly" I said. "Fred is by far the only one that picked a person that made me and Arthur proud" She smiles. "Thank you Molly" I smile at her "Wait, what about George?".

"I'm proud of him and Lee is a lovely boy, he has always been, But we always wanted you and Fred to be together" She wipes her hands dry as she pulls me in to a hug. "Mom we really have to go" George comes in as he looks out to the sky.

Things were now gloomy and if you saw black smoke you better get out of there as soon as you could.

"Right" She frowns but shurgs it off "I'll see you all in a few weeks" She smiles. "Thank you for everything Molly" I said. "Thanks Mom" The twins say in unison.

We apparate back to the shop. "Home sweet home" George throws himself in the couch. Me and Fred follow in. "Oi!" George pushes us off as we hear someone apparate in the store. "Who is that?" Me and Fred say with our wands in hand.

"Calm down is just me you idiots" Lee says. "Jesus Christ Lee Jordan" I said loudly. "You are okay now calm down" Lee pulls George up by his hand and go up to George's room. "Gross" I say. "Says you" Fred smirks. "Want to get out of here?" I asked as I streched out my hand.