End of summer

Y/N: your name
Y/F/C:  Your favorite color
                                 —
I woke up to someone shaking me up, I would rather say that person could of have been my uncle Lupin, but to my surprise it was Harry. "Come on y/n, wake up Lupin really doesn't want to be late again with the Weasley's." the boy said trying to wake me up, shaking me up rather roughly. I open my eyes and see Harry with that come-on-I-don't-have-time-for-this face, ''Okay, Merlin, I'm up" Harry seemed relieved to the fact I was finally awake.

I got up and ran to the bathroom, Harry running behind me trying to get to the bathroom first, but of course he failed. "Oh come on" Harry said leaning his forehead on the door. When the water from the shower started to run, I could hear my uncle Lupin telling Harry to use his bathroom instead and to hurry up. He was clearly annoyed on how me and Harry could actually represent the relationship between real siblings.

Harry and I have always been close. We have done everything together since he was born. Harry's parents, my Godfather and Godmother, were killed by Voldemort. Luckily Harry survived and came to live with me and my uncle Lupin. Remus Lupin is our legal guardian, he adopted us when my dad, Sirius Black, was taken to Azkaban when I was just two years old. I don't think my dad wouldn't do such things but it still haunts me to this day. I remember that same night like if it was yesterday. Sirius, Harry and I where dancing to music together. Sirius looked so happy for the first time after James and Lily's death.

Sirius picked me up and spun me around the air, I was laughing and baby Harry was giggling so hard. Then, Aurors came flooding down our house. Sirius put me down as he quickly picked up harry and pushed me behind him as a way to protect me. The Aurors took Harry from Sirius's arms and took him to Lupin. Sirius looked heart broken, he soon remembered I was behind him so he pulled me into his arms. His grasp felt like if I was just going to vanish out of thin air. The Arours tried to take me away from Sirius but he would just pulled me into his chest even more whispering into my ear saying " It wasn't me, I swear, you have to tell your uncle Lupin okay love?" he would repeat over and over until I nodded. Suddenly in a blank of an eye I was ripped off Sirius chest. Sirius screams made my heart broke. The last thing I heard from him was " I'll be back for you y/n, please! let me go to her, please!"

I heard a lot of horrible things about my father, some where to the point where I believe some of them. I got out of the shower at the thought of Sirius screaming my name again. I have had several nightmares due to that night. I threw on a pair of jeans, my favorite oversized y/f/c hoodie and some shoes. I let my hair down, I wanted to go light on my makeup so I decided to just wear mascara and some lip gloss. I grabbed my trunk and went to check up on Harry

As I'm closing my door, I hear a familiar voice. Fred Weasley's voice. Suddenly, I felt this feeling like my knees went week and my stomach was full of butterflies. Yeah I had always felt some type of way towards Fred but, it has never been like this. I shrugged it off and made my way to Harry's room. I opened Harrys door to see Ron and Hermione talking to him. Hermione ran towards me and flung her arms around my neck. " Y/N! I missed you so much, how are you" The girl said now facing me with a smile on her face. " It was good, could of have been better if we spent it with you though" Hermione smiled as I responded.

Hermione has always been quite close to me, she is like my little sister. The girl made her way next to Harry. Ron just gives me a short hug and a slight smile, He has always been quite shy. Harry gave a me reassuring smile, I knew it meant he will be down in a moment. I didn't even finished going down the stairs when a tall red-headed boy ran towards me with open arms, a small smile spread across my lips. He hugged me like he hadn't seen me in a life time. I felt safe with Fred, really safe actually. He wrapped his arms around my waist, his scent calmed me. That hint of cinnamon, coffee, mint-toothpaste, gunpowder and a bit of vanilla. He smelled like ''home''.