Eyeliner

Y/N: your name
A/N
OKAY so I really love how this story is turning out so i will be updating on my conversations so if you want an update check for those in there! ENJOY!

I left her classroom and decided to leave to the black lake. As I got out of the castle I turned in to my animagus form and ran to the lake. I sat down in the edge and grabbed my vape trying to relieve stress. I see a boy walking towards me.

He had flaming red hair and was wearing hand-me-downs. Fred Weasley. I try to hide the artifac but he was already there. I tried to hold in the smoke in my mouth but at some point I had to let it out.

He watched me with worried eyes. I let out the smoke sadly. I saw his eyes were glassy and he looks exhausted. "So what did you need me here for?" I asked bluntly. "What's that?" He asked as I coughed. "Nothing of your concern" I said.

He grabbed my wrist and grabbed the object. "Hermione told me about these" He said as I grabbed it back. "What is it Fred" He kept his eyes pierced on the vape. "Y/n that gets people really ill" He said.

I rolled my eyes. "Look" He turned down to the water "I know you are over me, and that you don't want to be together anymore" His voice broke. "What?" I looked at him. "You have been acting off and distant" His voice broke again "Is like you don't care about anyone any more".

I looked at Fred hoping he didn't say the words I didn't want him to say. "Fred.." I said. "Let me finish" He sighted "Am I not enough?" He asked. "What? Fred you are more than enough" I said. I gently place my hand on his cheek.

"Y/n what is going on?" He asked with worried eyes. I told him everything, what had happened, what I had been doing to myself and how I was feeling. There was points where I started crying but he didn't interrupt me once.

He nodded and listened closely. "Is my fault" I said and lowering my head. "W-why didn't you tell me?" He asked as he took my hands and kissed them. "I don't know I just feel angry all the time and i just want to punch whatever is infront of me, Fred I can't even look at myself in the fucking mirror. I saw some one who didn't deserve nothing and I thought that was what you saw".

"Oh darling" He grabbed my head and paced it on his chest. "I would never think such things, I was so worried about you everyone was. Wait-" His eyes darted to my from eyes to my left hand which was dropping a line of blood down it.

"Who did this?" He asked taking my hand making me flinch. "No one is fine" I said looking at his hazel eyes. "You aren't mad, who did this to you" He asked with clentched teeth. "Detention with Umbridge, If I'm not wrong she used Blood Quills" I said looking at my bruised and bloodied up hand.

"This might sting" and with out hesitation he dipped my hand on the water. I let out a curdling scream making him look at me in pain. "Almost done" He said with his voice quivering. I grabbed my shirt and tugged it inside my mouth as I bit into it in pain.

He pulled out my hand out of the water and dried it off as he murmured sorry millions of times. "I'm sorry" I said as he dried my hand. He kissed my lips as it started to rain. The rain made my scar sting. Fred grabbed my hand as his lips and mines were still glued together.

He tugged it under his robes holding it gently with his hand and the other was in the back of my neck pulling me closer to him. And for the first time I felt calm. He pulled away and brushed the hair out of his face.

"Promise to never push me away" He said still holding on to my injured hand. "I promise" He pecked my lips once again. "I love you Freddie" I rested my forehead on his. "I love you more" He let out relieving sight.