The Horrid Third Task

Y/N: your name
A/N
SO, before you all get mad at me I'm so sorry! I cried writing this part so please don't yell at me! This is a pretty long chapter so get some snacks and some drinks!

Music is playing and a large crowd is gathered. The champions emerge in to the center of the field. "Earlier today Professor Moody placed the tri-wizards cup deep within the maze. Only he knows its exact position. Now as Mr Diggory..." The crowd cheer on hearing his name. 

"and Mr Potter tied for first position they will be the first to enter the maze" Harry had taken first place for having more points than me last task for saving two people. "Followed by Miss Lupin" The crowd cheer my name and went wild. I see Fred, George and Lee went crazy and next to a big black dog next to Remus. 

"Followed by Mr Krum..." The bulgarian crowd go nuts. "And last Miss Delacour" The Beauxbatons girls go wild. "The first person to touch the cup will be the winner. I've instructed the staff to patrol the perimeter, if at any point should a contestant wish to withdraw from the task he or she need only send up red sparks with their wands. Contestants, gather round" Dumbledore makes a circle. 

"In the maze you'll find not dragons or creatures of the deep. Instead you'll face somethingmore challenging. You see, people change in the maze. Oh find the cup if you can, but be very weary you could just lose yourselves along the way" He whispered making my heart thump even harder. 

"Champions! Prepare yourselves." Mad-Eye says. Fred, George and Lee come running down and hug me so tighly I swear if it lasted longer I would've fainted. "Please don't die" George said. "I won't" I chuckle. "I love you" Fred said in a whisper. "I love you too" I say back with a smile. They go back up to their family. 

I see Kayla hugging her brother along with her father. She comes over to me and hugs me tightly. "On the count of three... ONE..." Dumbledore announced. The cannon goes off. Mr Filch shrugs. Dumbledore groans. Harry and Cedric enter the maze through different entrances. The entrance closes up behind Harry. 

"Miss Lupin" Dumbledore says. I go inside the maze and take one last look back and see the black dog giving me a slow nod. I breath in and try to calm myself down. The maze was full of mist and leaves. I start to freak out and I walk quickly. 

I hear someone scream bloody murder. I turn around and a few minutes later red sparks appear in the sky. 

That's not good.

I keep walking and I hear rummaging from the leaves. It was Krum. His eyes had no color they were just white. I pulled out my wand as he kept shoting spells at me. "Expelliarmus!" I yell but he blockes it. I catch someone moving from the corner of my eye. A yellow shirt is all I catched. "Cedric!" I yelled. 

Cedric came over and threw spells at the boy. He pulled me behind him and shoots more spells at him. Harry appears out of nowhere. "Get down!" Me and Cedric yell. Harry ducks down. "Petrificus Totalus!" I yell making the boy fall on the ground.

I grab his wand and throw it far. I don't know what I felt but for some reason I wanted to finish Viktor off. I point my wand at him. Harry intervienes "No stop! He's bewitched Y/n" We struggle. 

"Get off me!" I yell as I push him off. "He's bewitched" Cedric murmurs. We all turn and see the cup. We look at each other and then back to the cup. We run as fast as we could. I pull Harry's shirt so he could get away. Cedric pulls my arm making me stop. Then as we are all at the same pace Cedric falls and gets trapped. 

"Harry!" I yell. Cedric is pinned down with no means of escape. Harry and I just look at the boy. We both took out our wands at the same time and yelled "Reducto!". The roots let go of Cedric as I pulled him up. "You know for a moment there I thought you two were gonna let it get me" He says out of breath.