We are rich! We are rich!

Y/N: your name 
A/N: 
So I love this chapter is got to be the best! Also you guys are the best and so supportive! I hope all of you are okay and make sure to drink some water today! I love you remember that! (So do the twins!) <3

Me and the twins walk towards the tent and we see non other than Ludo Bagman talking to Mr. Weasley. "Hello Mr.Bagman" The twins say in unison. The blonde man looks down at the boys and smirks at Mr.Weasley "This lot must be yours, eh?".

Mr. Wealsey pointed at the twins  flaming hair and his "Must be" They chuckle. "We want to place a bet" George says, holding tightly to a bag of fake wands and more. Mr.Weasley looked at his kids in schock. "Alright, what do you want to bet on?" He takes out a small piece of Parchment from his jacket. 

"We want to bet that Ireland will win" Fred started. 

"But Krum will catch the snitch" George smirks at the tall man. 

"You know that's impossible,right?" The man roars with laughter "Alright, deal". They shake hands "What was your name again?" He asks the young gingers. "Fred and George Weasley" They twins said in unison full of pride on their name. "Very well" He walks away. 

As the man walks off Mr. Weasley turns to the twins "That was all your savings, and that was a horrible bet Fred and George" He tells them . "We know, but we never loose" They smirk at their dad. "Don't tell your mom you're gambling with Ludo Bagman, he is a cheat" The twins nod and walk towards me. 

"You think you will win that bet?" I cross my arms across my chest. "Oh we will" They cling they arms around my shoulders. I roll my eyes playfully. We had eaten a small lunch when the oldest Weasley children came. "Charlie! Let go!" I say as charlie was tugging on my Ireland flag. 

"No!" He says in between laughs. "Okay what can I do for you to stop pulling on my stuff " I say in annoyance. He tapped his cheek with his finger. I got on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek. It wasn't weird for me to kiss Charlie on the cheek since we were really close. 

He used to sneak on Dragons to the burrow so me and the twins could mess around with them. "Now you just need to ask her fathe r for hand in marriage, little brother" Bill said as he fixed his hair. Charlie playfully got on one knee and shaped his hand like a tiny box "Will you marry me, Y/n Black?"  Everyone was laughing instead of Fred. 

"She won't marry, you" Fred said in annoyance. "Too late" Charlie took my ring finger and pretened like he was putting a ring on it. "Charlie I can't marry you, you are too old!" I say playfully, "Age doesn't matter" We all laugh. 

George watched Fred's face and how it filled with Jealousy. "Y/n! mind if you paint our faces, please" He turned his eyes towards Fred who was sitting down watching Charlie. "Yeah" I say as I sit them down in their beds. "Who first?" George raises his hand. 

"I wan't a small and simple thing, I don't want you to cover my beautiful face" George says as the room fills up with Laughter. I draw two short lines on his cheek with white and green. "Thank you!" He hugs me and leaves to change. "Now what do you want?" I smile at Fred. 

"A big ass clover in my face" He pulls me closer by my waist making me stand in front of him. "oh so you want to cover your whole face" I brush his hair into a small pony tail so his bangs weren't on his face. He makes me sit on his lap and I warp my legs around his torso

I used white paint and left space in the middle of his face to paint a clover.

--FRED'S POV--

While Y/n painted my face she looked absolutely beautiful. She was being careful and patient when I flinched because of the cold paint. "If you stop moving I'll give you a kiss" I stiffed up and didn't move an inch.